So, what really happened to Robert Allenby?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't doubt he'd had a big one on the turps, but I really struggle to think of a scenario where you're lippy from the turps to the point you piss someone off enough that you end up in a car boot. The only way I can see that happening is if he's pissed the wrong people off, and the wrong people don't really ever need a reason to fly off the handle.

Reckon he's been a bit of a knob to someone who doesn't fk around, and s**t escalated.

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't doubt he'd had a big one on the turps, but I really struggle to think of a scenario where you're lippy from the turps to the point you piss someone off enough that you end up in a car boot. The only way I can see that happening is if he's pissed the wrong people off, and the wrong people don't really ever need a reason to fly off the handle.

Reckon he's been a bit of a knob to someone who doesn't fk around, and s**t escalated.

There's no evidence that he was ever in a car boot. And the police are investigating the incident as a robbery not a kidnapping.

There's no evidence that he was ever in a car boot. And the police are investigating the incident as a robbery not a kidnapping.
but it does have the makings of a Tarantino script. You know Tarantino has a copyright on the boot perspective pov DP shot. That could work well with this Allenby motif.

best thing for media to do now is to close up shop and not report on this anymore.

it is not what allenby wants.
Who cares what Allenby wants?

He made a dickhead of himself, not bad for a first rate flog.

Good riddance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back