Toast So when will other teams give Dickson some respect?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dickson, Lecras, Gunstan. Who's the best set shot in the AFL?

Not sure in accuracy from set shots but overall goal/behind stats

Dickson 78g, 28b - 50 games. 73% conversion rate
LeCras 325g, 170b - 146 games 65% conversion rate
Gunston 200g, 102b - 95games 66% conversion rate

As I stated, this is overall from all goal scoring opportunities

Not sure in accuracy from set shots but overall goal/behind stats

Dickson 78g, 28b - 50 games. 73% conversion rate
LeCras 325g, 170b - 146 games 65% conversion rate
Gunston 200g, 102b - 95games 66% conversion rate

As I stated, this is overall from all goal scoring opportunities
Breust?

They just showed on On the Couch he's kicked 46.9 from set shots this year and last. thats huge. Love him as he's just a really tough match up, especially when you've got others to man up on too. So nice to have someone you can actually trust in front of goal!

They just showed on On the Couch he's kicked 46.9 from set shots this year and last. thats huge. Love him as he's just a really tough match up, especially when you've got others to man up on too. So nice to have someone you can actually trust in front of goal!

Efficiency of 84%, according to Dunstall.

"Never before in the history of the game...", said The Chief.

I'm still waiting for him to get the respect around here :D

He plays 1 or 2 down games and he's on the chopping block for blokes like Jarrad Grant :p

(Also my campaign to convince people that he's actually ******* fast and the opposite of slow - I think that war is won now though)

Dickson has been a solid contributor this season, no one could honestly say otherwise, but in reality we dont want him noticed. Keeping him under the radar to kick his 3-4 goals a game is the sort of player we need.

Stringer cops a lot of attention so having Dickson as another passage is exactly what we need.

Put a sneaky 100 on stringer when he was around 3.50. Dicko needs to offload or miss a couple of more because I'm starting to get worried.

I told a mate of mine (big punter) that Stringer was an absolute moral at the $3.50. Crameri was favourite at the time and I was positive Stringaling would beat him and Boyd, didn't really even consider Dicko. He had $1000 on him. Still looks a great bet but gee wiz Tory is getting mighty close!

If Jake had the set goal kicking that Tory had it would he an absolute non event!

I told a mate of mine (big punter) that Stringer was an absolute moral at the $3.50. Crameri was favourite at the time and I was positive Stringaling would beat him and Boyd, didn't really even consider Dicko. He had $1000 on him. Still looks a great bet but gee wiz Tory is getting mighty close!

If Jake had the set goal kicking that Tory had it would he an absolute non event!

Think we rest Tory for that final lions game if its too close to call :D. Was expecting this to be a 1 horse race. Need a couple more bags from jake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think we rest Tory for that final lions game if its too close to call :D. Was expecting this to be a 1 horse race. Need a couple more bags from jake.
With Stevens out for the year I expect Stringer to spend more time in the midfield and less time up forward. Crameri up there didn't work too well.
Haven't looked for today's odds but I'd rate Dickson more chance of topping the goalkicking than Stringer at this stage. It'll be close.

Article in today's herald sun has Dicko at 18.1 from set shots this season, the best in the league at a 94% conversion rate

#deadeyedicko

Article in today's herald sun has Dicko at 18.1 from set shots this season, the best in the league at a 94% conversion rate

#deadeyedicko
Fitting time for this article to come out seeing as we all were talking about this

With Stevens out for the year I expect Stringer to spend more time in the midfield and less time up forward. Crameri up there didn't work too well.
Haven't looked for today's odds but I'd rate Dickson more chance of topping the goalkicking than Stringer at this stage. It'll be close.
is Stevens out for the whole year ?

Yes, stress fracture 6-8 week recovery before he would be able to resume. Club will not risk him

Not officially, but it's hard to see him having much impact. The club website lists him as 5-7 weeks from last Monday. That would take him into early September at the soonest. Probably unlikely he'd be ready for Rd 23. Then would we be prepared to bring him straight back into a final without match practice?

Also, stress fractures of the foot are notoriously slow to heal. This one is supposedly his heel not his navicular (the worst type) but whatever it is, his prospects for this year don't look great. Really unfortunate as he was having his best season yet.

Not officially, but it's hard to see him having much impact. The club website lists him as 5-7 weeks from last Monday. That would take him into early September at the soonest. Probably unlikely he'd be ready for Rd 23. Then would we be prepared to bring him straight back into a final without match practice?

Also, stress fractures of the foot are notoriously slow to heal. This one is supposedly his heel not his navicular (the worst type) but whatever it is, his prospects for this year don't look great. Really unfortunate as he was having his best season yet.
That's a huge out.. If only Jong can find his early season form again. Would be an ideal replacement

“She’ll even message me certain things about supporters saying who they want to drop for the next week on Bulldogs forums. I’m like, ‘I don’t really need to hear that’.”

Do we need to worry about what Dicko's mum is reading here now? :p

I'm still waiting for him to get the respect around here :D

He plays 1 or 2 down games and he's on the chopping block for blokes like Jarrad Grant :p

(Also my campaign to convince people that he's actually ******* fast and the opposite of slow - I think that war is won now though)

“She’ll even message me certain things about supporters saying who they want to drop for the next week on Bulldogs forums. I’m like, ‘I don’t really need to hear that’.”

Butane = Dicko's mum. Case closed. :)

We love you dicko!!

Slowly becoming one of my favourites. Has Stringer-like qualities and is an absolute dead-eye set shot. Massive asset to our team and best 22 easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back