Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the new Everton 2014-2015 Away Jersey.
Everton-14-15-Away-Kit.jpg

This is the new Girondins Bordeaux 14-15 Third Jersey. The "Heritage" Girondins Bordeaux 14-15 Third Shirt combines the pale kit colors beige, navy and burgundy to create a vintage shirt design. The sleeves of the kit are beige, while the shirt also features a beige diagonal stripe, which is combined with a navy and burgundy design.
Bordeaux-14-15-Third-Kit+(1).jpg

Black strips are something I will never understand, I don't think I've ever liked one but most people love them. I can't think of anything more boring.

Boring but you cant go wrong with them
It's subjective and I realise I'm in the minority but I just don't see the appeal at all, they just seem stock and boring and seem to usually come with not much going on – from a design perspective, it's not encouraging

This is the new Girondins Bordeaux 14-15 Third Jersey. The "Heritage" Girondins Bordeaux 14-15 Third Shirt combines the pale kit colors beige, navy and burgundy to create a vintage shirt design. The sleeves of the kit are beige, while the shirt also features a beige diagonal stripe, which is combined with a navy and burgundy design.
Bordeaux-14-15-Third-Kit+(1).jpg

SASH. CHEVRON. PICK. ONE. AND STICK WITH IT.

It's subjective and I realise I'm in the minority but I just don't see the appeal at all, they just seem stock and boring and seem to usually come with not much going on – from a design perspective, it's not encouraging
Looks like something a ref would wear. But really when this is the first season in the Premier League for a few years for Umbro you can expect them to go for the simple route, and really more power too them. With the likes of Warrior going crazy and Nike serving up trash with Man U, the simplicity of Umbro is always welcome. At the end of the day not every kit needs to be innovative and exciting, it just needs to resemble the club that wears it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont know actually i just cant imagine the dark blue shorts with a black top looking good
Everton's blue isn't that dark though. Tried to find an example and this is the closest thing I could find...

article-2220994-159C6917000005DC-280_634x494.jpg

I'm not saying it would look good, but I'd like to see how it looks because the shirt itself is pretty boring.

Everton's blue isn't that dark though. Tried to find an example and this is the closest thing I could find...

article-2220994-159C6917000005DC-280_634x494.jpg

I'm not saying it would look good, but I'd like to see how it looks because the shirt itself is pretty boring.
Looks decent with the white socks but not great by any means. Everton has a slightly darker shade than that QPR one don't they?

This is the new Napoli 2014-2015 Home Jersey. The new SSC Napoli 14-15 Home Kit embodies the club's most authentic identity with a sky blue / white shirt. Macron designed a unique kit with a classical sky blue kit collar with white details, while Macron added a tartan printed inside the back of the neck.
SSC-Napoli-14-15-Home-Kit+(1).jpg
SSC-Napoli-14-15-Home-Kit+(2).jpg
SSC-Napoli-14-15-Home-Kit+(7).jpg

This is the new white SSC Napoli 2014-2015 Away Jersey.The SSC Napoli 14-15 Away Jersey is based on the same template as the home shirt with inverted kit colors. The mainly white shirt features a sky blue kit collar and sky blue sleeve cuffs.

SSC-Napoli-14-15-Away-Kit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back