Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Pauli goalkeeper kit, all kinds of awesome

CKcctWpXAAQi4VF.jpg:large
Could be the next sought after jersey in 20 years time like Mexicos World Cup GK jersey

That Norwich third is actually cool.

There is nothing good about that shirt. It might look ok to an outsider, but everything is wrong. It makes no sense. We've never worn horizontal stripes. We already have one green and yellow, and one green shirt. The stripes are somehow too thin and do not work with the sponsor box or the logo. The orange is random. The sponsor box (again) ruins the continuity of the shirt and this time the sponsor is not even aligned centrally in the box. For a team that rarely wears its away strip and almost never wears it out of necessity (because often there are no other yellow teams in the league) there is no need for a third shirt. This season only Watford is the other yellow team. Errea started very well in 2011/12 but have gone downhill ever since then appearing to hit rock bottom here. 76% of Norwich fans polled do not like this shirt.* Those are football fans, not design gurus. That is an extraordinary majority and represents a colossal fail from the manufacturer.

*Source: http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/poll_do_you_like_norwich_city_s_new_third_kit_1_4160375

So no one will get stars for ages.

What they've done is great for the time being I reckon. Maybe when the league is more than 10 years old they could introduce that.

It took Juventus 61 years to earn their first star, it took Milan 80 years to earn their first!

Stars should be reserved for the absolute elite for an extraordinary achievement, it should take a long time to earn one. If the A-League clubs continue awarding themselves stars for each Championship, every club will have one within a few years, making them worthless.

Nike-Galatasaray-15-16-Kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

This is the new Nike Galatasaray 2015-16 Home kit. This is the new Nike Galatasaray 2015-16 Home kit extends the half-and-half design to the shorts and socks. This is the new Nike Galatasaray 2015-16 Home kits boast four stars after Galatasaray became the first Turkish team to win 20 league titles.

This is the new Nike Galatasaray 2015-16 Home kit returns to the traditional halves design, the left half is red and the right half is orange. A black line is visible on the back of the crew-neck collar of the This is the new Nike Galatasaray 2015-16 Home kit.

Nike-Galatasaray-15-16-Kit%2B%25281%2529.JPG

Golden brown.

So yeah, sorta like baby excrement.

No it still isn't like that. It is a hard to explain set of golden colours as they are not really metallic gold, and what makes it harder to explain is that the colours do change depending on what light it is under (well at least artificial light, as I have not seen my shirt in daylight yet).

It'll look fine in daylight.

As it probably will under lights in temperatures that don't exceed 30 degrees + 70% humidity (sg)

Nike-Galatasaray-15-16-Kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

This is the new Nike Galatasaray 2015-16 Home kit. This is the new Nike Galatasaray 2015-16 Home kit extends the half-and-half design to the shorts and socks. This is the new Nike Galatasaray 2015-16 Home kits boast four stars after Galatasaray became the first Turkish team to win 20 league titles.

This is the new Nike Galatasaray 2015-16 Home kit returns to the traditional halves design, the left half is red and the right half is orange. A black line is visible on the back of the crew-neck collar of the This is the new Nike Galatasaray 2015-16 Home kit.

Nike-Galatasaray-15-16-Kit%2B%25281%2529.JPG
Well that's different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll look fine in daylight.

As it probably will under lights in temperatures that don't exceed 30 degrees + 70% humidity (sg)

And it does, sunlight makes it look gold (the photos were a rush job as it is overcast today and there have only been brief periods of full sunlight. Also the Fly Emirates and Puma logos are actually blue but didn't come out that way in the photos):

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437710831.012673.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437710789.614735.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437710863.225022.jpg

Yeah, as I presumed.

Liking it. I'd consider purchasing if:

a) Nike was the manufacturer
b) The design wasn't a template used by 50 other Puma supplied clubs
c) The badge was embroided
d) I wasn't saving up for new Golf clubs
e) I wasn't such an overweight bastard and could fit into sports merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back