Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we know of the Phoenix's new kits (thanks to YellowFever.co.nz):
-Will be released in a practice match in September
-Will be stripey-ish (according to a person inside Phoenix HQ.

For those who don't know, the Nix fans called their kits from last season: Stripey, bib and hoopy.

So... Could get pinstripes, can't rule out doing a Barca and going hoopy after the positive response to the One-Off grey hoopy.

Not that anyone cares..

What we know of the Phoenix's new kits (thanks to YellowFever.co.nz):
-Will be released in a practice match in September
-Will be stripey-ish (according to a person inside Phoenix HQ.

For those who don't know, the Nix fans called their kits from last season: Stripey, bib and hoopy.

So... Could get pinstripes, can't rule out doing a Barca and going hoopy after the positive response to the One-Off grey hoopy.

Not that anyone cares..
The pinstripes would look cool. As long as they're big enough to show the yellow against the black. Let's just hope they don't do a Hawthorn and have fangs.

The pinstripes would look cool. As long as they're big enough to show the yellow against the black. Let's just hope they don't do a Hawthorn and have fangs.
We have yellow training tops with black pinstripes.. They do need to be much thicker, though.
Black stripes on yellow? Agreed.

The last time we had a stock-standard template from Adidas was the previous kit before last year's, when Hull wore the same template.
_63337879_mclean.jpg

Not a fan of that middle stripe. Have them all surrounded by a pinstripe, or none at all!

Im not the slimmest guy going but these kits are quite the big fit. Could have easily fit nicely into an XL, but I prefer the baggier feel so I went for 2X. Just some info if you plan on ordering online.

Also would be great if they eventually started sub laminating the sponsor logo on similar to the Adelaide United kit. Just have to be extra careful when washing so it doesnt start to peel off.

zwc58h.jpg

3478bjq.jpg

zkobq1.jpg

13zu1yh.jpg

207q4yf.jpg

316xerr.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not the slimmest guy going but these kits are quite the big fit. Could have easily fit nicely into an XL, but I prefer the baggier feel so I went for 2X. Just some info if you plan on ordering online.

Also would be great if they eventually started sub laminating the sponsor logo on similar to the Adelaide United kit. Just have to be extra careful when washing so it doesnt start to peel off.

zwc58h.jpg

3478bjq.jpg

zkobq1.jpg

13zu1yh.jpg

207q4yf.jpg

316xerr.jpg

Just chuck it in the washing machine inside out

Oh gawd, that is... different.

Wherer did they get the palm tree from, it doesn't form part of their logo.
Their ground is surrounded by palm trees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back