Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above all else though, my biggest wish for Victory is that they make home shirts with Oliana sponsorship, so that we can still wear navy against teams like Adelaide, Brisbane, etc. We don't wear the white to avoid a clash, we wear it for sponsorship reasons and it pisses me off!

I really liked the white shorts, but again, with those sidepanels, the whole kit was more white than navy.

And I'm not sure what you mean by "not a vee". What would you call it?
It was white and navy. With the white socks and navy short options, it enabled us to give adequate variations to the home kit when needed.

I liked the fluorescent/navy ting as well. Though bland, the first efforts from Adidas were very pleasing.

I'd call the 'vee' somewhere between a straight & obtuse angle.

The * is that???
This would have been good:
0660954100.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The collar is weird, the lavender one is appalling, the gradients make the black kit look like it wasn't cleaned properly, or someone spilt bleach on it when it was folded

When you have three (complementary) colours you do not need hoops or heaps of patterns unless it's a part of the club's kit. What's so hard about a decent looking yellow or navy collar and cuffs?

Oh and when you have three colours, and need three kits, isn't it smart to just deploy those three colours as your suite of strips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back