rabbitoh21

Premiership Player
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Too many
What about if GWS replaced the charcoal with sky blue. That'd open up colours for an eventual NT franchise, as well as still be an attractive colourway (i.e. New York clubs).

gws blue shoop.png

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
What about if GWS replaced the charcoal with sky blue. That'd open up colours for an eventual NT franchise, as well as still be an attractive colourway (i.e. New York clubs).

View attachment 183038
Attractive? Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

rabbitoh21

Premiership Player
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Too many
Yeh that blue is a few shades to light for mine.
Maybe not sky blue, but I'm open to the concept
My 3am shoop isn't meant to be the be-all, just meant as an example.

My point is that orange and blue have been used by several teams and franchises and CAN work. The maintenance of orange is to keep the GWS identity from a supermassive change, as well as to keep a colour that is pretty popular with their fans.
new-york-knicks-logo.jpg

qbDoyZJydkWuLeuj86emJd8fSrkFeNXzaLGwyHUSWuPzTbaEA4jOz3CMdhVHyDTP.jpg

My 3am shoop isn't meant to be the be-all, just meant as an example.

My point is that orange and blue have been used by several teams and franchises and CAN work. The maintenance of orange is to keep the GWS identity from a supermassive change, as well as to keep a colour that is pretty popular with their fans.
new-york-knicks-logo.jpg

qbDoyZJydkWuLeuj86emJd8fSrkFeNXzaLGwyHUSWuPzTbaEA4jOz3CMdhVHyDTP.jpg
Haha I know where you are coming from, but maybe if you're going to put something up, leave it until the next day instead of a 3am shoop haha.

rabbitoh21

Premiership Player
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Too many
Haha I know where you are coming from, but maybe if you're going to put something up, leave it until the next day instead of a 3am shoop haha.
The point of the shoop was to start discussion, which it has done. Would be cool if rather than people saying "looks s**t" or "too bright" that we workshopped the idea a bit. I'm working on a concept ATM but yeah

Philosrog

Debutant
Sep 16, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Manchester United, Warrington
So orange and sky/light blue doesn't work, in your opinion. Then again, you probably don't understand what those words mean. They point to things that.... oh bovver.:confused::fire:

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Manchester City fans to decide on club crest changes
Manchester City are to ask their fans if they want to change the club's badge.

The Premier League leaders have used their current crest since 1997, however, supporters continue to debate which of the badges City have used since the 1930s best represent the club.

Now, as part of a wide-ranging consultation, fans will be asked for their thoughts and input on which symbols they feel best capture the culture of the club and of the city of Manchester.
Manchester City fans to decide on club crest changes

latest
latest
latest

Inter Milan set to sign lucrative sponsorship with Etihad Airways

http://news.sportslogos.net/2015/10/19/inter-milan-sponsorship-pirelli-etihad-airways-serie-a/

Inb4CityGroupnamechange

Inter City FC?
Internationale City FC?
Inter Milan City FC?
Milan City FC?
Another end to a string of iconic kit sponsors
Some things were meant to be together
Inter = Pirelli
Bayern Munich = Opel
Liverpool = Carlsberg
Man United = Sharp or anything besides Chevy
Parma = Parmalat