Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if there will be an investigation into the Socceroos, to see if any of their players took the "half-time up, full-time down" betting odds?

I wonder if there will be an investigation into the Socceroos, to see if any of their players took the "half-time up, full-time down" betting odds?
Brad Jones wouldn't surprise me. Very sus. But it's the most corrupt sport in the world aside from cycling so who knows

Anyway, BF readers might enjoy seeing Costa's name in lights on news.com.au. He's done up a few Melbourne City logos which I like. Better ask Xavi which one he likes...

Those first five on his website are amazing. Not so sure about the other five though..

I'd go for the one with the big pointy tower, followed closely by the Inter/BMW one, they look great.
The big pointy tower is the Arts Centre. So the same with me and lmach

I've always thought an arts centre one was a good idea; I would've used that for the "Stars" competition if I I could draw. But the use of the soccer ball and Man City colours make it a little too reminiscent of Sydney FC.

RE: Socceroos-
Three dodgy backpasses this morning, one penalty, one post, one goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, no, no, no and no.
All these people that make designs centered around Man Citys takeover (Dominant Sky Blue) have no consideration for the fans or know the fact that Man City haven't come out saying "The heart will wear sky blue next season" yet. I don't mind a bit of blue if necessary but not when it's replacing Red and White!
Since when have soccer clubs taking over other soccer clubs ever taken what the fans want into consideration?

Since when have soccer clubs taking over other soccer clubs ever taken what the fans want into consideration?
Heart gave a survey to each member to fill out shortly after the takeover about their thoughts on the club, the future, gameday experience etc. Sounds like they're listening to us. But I was talking about designers.

No, no, no, no and no.
All these people that make designs centered around Man Citys takeover (Dominant Sky Blue) have no consideration for the fans or know the fact that Man City haven't come out saying "The heart will wear sky blue next season" yet. I don't mind a bit of blue if necessary but not when it's replacing Red and White!
Costa obviously thinks they will be forced to wear sky blue next season so he's designed his logos accordingly.

The promise has repeatedly been made than Man City will take the members and fans wishes into consideration in regards to name and colours.

They could still just be blowing smoke up our backisdes, but they seem to be considering Heart as an elite training partner more than a takeover club. I wouldn't take what happens with New York City as a comparison either for the same reasons.

WTF via Eurosport
1506792_10152672819704745_1282852337_n.jpg

Yeah it is...

Anyone else think the new Brazil font is really cool?
Brazil+2014+World+Cup+Home+Kit+back.jpg

Brazil+2014+World+Cup+Kits.jpg

It's a pity the rest of the shirt is pretty uninspired but man, those numbers would be as iconic as the 98 home shirt or the triangles on that 2002 one if they won it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back