dart

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Claremont Jets
boring as batshit to you, personally I'm a big fan.

Also a big fan of the lady host on channel 10, does she have her own thread? I swear she gets hotter every day, maybe it's Stockholm syndrome.

Also a big fan of the lady host on channel 10, does she have her own thread? I swear she gets hotter every day, maybe it's Stockholm syndrome.

It is like watching two unco cleaning teams lol. Unless the Swedish girls are there I aint bothering...and I aint watching it for the sport!

dart

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Claremont Jets
Unless the Swedish girls are there I aint bothering...and I aint watching it for the sport!

turn the lights down low and bust out the box of tissues eh?
itmdrool2.gif

It is like watching two unco cleaning teams lol. Unless the Swedish girls are there I aint bothering...and I aint watching it for the sport!

:D best description I have heard of curling since I first saw it at the 1988 games as demo sport ( ie before IOC changed winter games years to in between summer games)

Having you been watching the Russian woman? they didn't make the semis. If not, google Russian skip Anna Sidorova. She is a 23 year old model. The lingerie shots are pretty good of her as well as a couple of teammates.

:D best description I have heard of curling since I first saw it at the 1988 games as demo sport ( ie before IOC changed winter games years to in between summer games)

Having you been watching the Russian woman? they didn't make the semis. If not, google Russian skip Anna Sidorova. She is a 23 year old model. The lingerie shots are pretty good of her as well as a couple of teammates.

Oh yes, there was a lingerie Winter Olympics publication, was pretty cute. There are a few cuties. Lets be honest, if there were no hot girls in curling the crowd would be about 2 lol!

Oh yes, there was a lingerie Winter Olympics publication, was pretty cute. There are a few cuties. Lets be honest, if there were no hot girls in curling the crowd would be about 2 lol!

The Russian sporting public have taken a massive interest in curling since that publication came out late last year. Sidorova was voted the most attractive Russian Winter Olympian by a Russian media poll just before the Olympics.

You obviously haven't had Foxtel for the last 7 or 8 years and haven't watched Fox Sports News and then several of Fox Sports soccer programs.

back in post 20 of this thread on page 1, after the first day of the Olympics I said "Mel McLaughlin is going to be a star of these games especially if she wears those shortish dresses."

The Russian sporting public have taken a massive interest in curling since that publication came out late last year. Sidorova was voted the most attractive Russian Winter Olympian by a Russian media poll just before the Olympics.

There are a few girls that are quite cute. There is that American snowboarder that competed in Torah's event. My favourite is Lindsay Vonn, nice and um.... (grr she was injured)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was an all Russian female athletes publication.

If those stupid old bastards who ran the Soviet Union, actually smiled occasionally and understood the sexual prowess and beauty of Russian (and other soviet nationality) woman - not just showing pictures of the old grandmother potato farmer types - they could have won the Cold War by using them to woo over the western men. But they were miserable pricks who treated people like s**t and never understood marketing.

There are a few girls that are quite cute. There is that American snowboarder that competed in Torah's event. My favourite is Lindsay Vonn, nice and um.... (grr she was injured)

That's what Tiger Woods says. :)

Putin approves.

o-VLADIMIR-PUTIN-TOAST-570.jpg

It was an all Russian female athletes publication.

If those stupid old bastards who ran the Soviet Union, actually smiled occasionally and understood the sexual prowess and beauty of Russian (and other soviet nationality) woman - not just showing pictures of the old grandmother potato farmer types - they could have won the Cold War by using them to woo over the western men. But they were miserable pricks who treated people like s**t and never understood marketing.

I thought they did? They were called 'honeytraps' (best spy nickname ever!)

I thought they did? They were called 'honeytraps' (best spy nickname ever!)

I'm talking on a large scale not a small spying group. A bit like Venezuela markets it women as Miss Universe and Miss World winners. The politburo didn't want anyone to smile. They presented to the world frumpy old grandmas who grew spuds.

Look at Nelson Mandela. He used the power of his smile as well as ideas to win over his enemies. If the communists understood marketing they could have used their sexy women to help take over the world.

The Netherlands has won 21 of its 22 medals in speed skating. 6G-7S-8B of the 10 events so far with the men's and women's team pursuit to come which they are favourites in both.

It had 20 competitors in speed skating and 41 overall at the Olympics.

They had 10 males and 10 women in the speed skating. 9 of the 10 men won a medal and 7 of the 10 women. they got bang for their buck in this event.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_skating_at_the_2014_Winter_Olympics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands_at_the_2014_Winter_Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back