Social Media

Remove this Banner Ad

You sure we aren't being called in to assist the Aussie test team this week? Surely that's what the green and gold are for.

Katich has been called up again? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I can see that happening his all class he can pick up lots of disposals just starting to put some muscle on I can see him and Lachie Whitfield on each wing getting the ball and hitting targets in side 50

I love how this troll thread has become a legitimate social media thread

Ha ha, yeh, that's probably my fault, I was looking for a spot to dump random tweets relating to the giants, and the thread title seemed perfect!

i actually find it funny how my troll thread has become legitimate, not my intention but its actually amusing and funny, good luck next season i will stop trolling here

i actually find it funny how my troll thread has become legitimate, not my intention but its actually amusing and funny, good luck next season i will stop trolling here
I love how this troll thread has become a legitimate social media thread
There's an echo in here... :p

I reckon the Giants have the best social media group in the league, very fun, engaging, innovative. They don't just trot out the party line like just about every other club does.

100% agree and I've told them as much direct a few times

They do still need to remove the image of Tom Boyd from the club app load screen. Plenty of tall timber to replace that picture with. Tomlinson, McCarthy, Stewart etc Lots of options. Maybe even throw one of the small guns in amongst the big Giants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back