Some moron selects Guy Sebastion to represent Australia at Eurovision

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I don't mind him.
Who would you have chosen?
Someone with talent, a song writer and musician.
Not a games show contestant with a manufactured career.

Doubt anyone from OZ would win however, getting countries to vote may be difficult.
An aussie girl won it around 15 yrs ago. Although iirc represented England?

Edit: It was Gina G however she came eight in 1996 but had a worldwide hit with "ohh arh just a little bit"

Gina G (born Gina Mary Gardiner, 3 August 1970)[1] is an Australian singer who represented the United Kingdom at the Eurovision Song Contest in Oslo 1996, with the song "Ooh Aah... Just a Little Bit", which reached #1 in the UK singles chart. The song remains (as of 2014) the last UK Eurovision entry to top the UK charts. The song also reached the US top 20 and earned G a Grammy Award nomination for Best Dance Recording. Her other UK Top 30 hits are "I Belong to You" (1996), "Fresh" (1997), "Ti'Amo" (1997) and "Gimme Some Love" (1997).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_G
Gina G was a DJ in Melbourne and a singer in the Australian dance music group, Bass Culture. A track she co-wrote with the group, "Love the Life", was a Top 20 hit in Australia in 1992.[2]

By 1995, she had moved to the UK, where she entered the A Song for Europe competition. She won, becoming the UK's entry in the 1996 Eurovision Song Contest, with the song "Ooh Aah... Just a Little Bit".[3] The song was eighth at Eurovision and peaked at number-one on the UK Singles Chart.[4] The song was also successful in the US, reaching #12 on the Billboard Hot 100, #3 on the Hot Dance Club Play, #13 on the Rhythmic Top 40, #5 on the Mainstream Top 40, #25 on the Adult Top 40 and #11 on the Hot Dance Music/Maxi-Singles Sales chart. The song was nominated for a Grammy in the Best Dance Recording category in 1998.[5]

I am so embarrassed to be from this country some times.
Talentless dick head nominated by mindless idiots.

That is more Embarrassing then having Abbott as PM and a long with his Idiot Friends

Remove this Banner Ad

Back