Songs You Always Thought Were Originals But Are Covers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Easy by FNM, only found that one out a few years ago. The Commodores version is way better which made it so hard to believe I'd only heard the cover for so long.

This was the most mindblowing one for me, went 10 years I reckon without knowing its cover status. Radio played it so much without mention of the original I just thought that it was their song.

Feeling Good by Muse.

Easy by FNM, only found that one out a few years ago. The Commodores version is way better which made it so hard to believe I'd only heard the cover for so long.
You know what's? I actually don't mind either of them, both great to sing along to in the car when you're on your own and neither take an extreme amount of singing talent to pull off without looking like a git.

"Rosalie" was a song written and recorded by Bob Segar as a tribute to Rosalie Trombley who was the programming director of the Detroit radio station that championed the music of Segar and many other Detroit musicians. Thin Lizzy covered the song and pretty much made it their own. After "Boys are back in town" it is probably their second most recognisable track.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back