FTA-TV Sons of Anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you leave to be with someone who has filed for a divorce against him

She did not file because she does not love her husband - she filed because she wanted her kids to grow up in a safe enviroment. Jax knows this - its the only reason she is still alive.

I think it is a great move that she is getting the boys out of there. Its a miracle Jax is alive and his brother was killed a long time ago. The chances of his kids living to 80 is slim to none.

She did not file because she does not love her husband - she filed because she wanted her kids to grow up in a safe enviroment. Jax knows this - its the only reason she is still alive.

I think it is a great move that she is getting the boys out of there. Its a miracle Jax is alive and his brother was killed a long time ago. The chances of his kids living to 80 is slim to none.

His brother died of a heart defect when he was a kid, you cant blame that on the outlaw life that was genetic. Just taking the kids away will not work didn't work with Opie when his mum try to take him away

His brother died of a heart defect when he was a kid, you cant blame that on the outlaw life that was genetic. Just taking the kids away will not work didn't work with Opie when his mum try to take him away

Must of missed that.

One or both of us have this wrong. Lets see how it plays out.

Must of missed that.

One or both of us have this wrong. Lets see how it plays out.

His brother 100% died as a toddler to a heart problem same thing Gemma had that's why she has the scar on her chest

Just a one thing with, when i was first watching it I loved all the young guys like Jax, Oppie, Juice Halfsack. So I hope that Juice doesn't die. It is a hard one he broke the code talked to the cops, Jax gave him a chance and he let him down. (weather you think Jax was wrong with what he asked him is a different matter. I thought she had to die otherwise she would have taken a deal) How many chance can Jax give him though. I hope he lives but I am afraid he will die.

someones going to die next episode. whether its tara or not someone major will not be returning next year. I think we might sadly see the end of Juice. I really think his time is done. He has been falling apart since the Myles incident.

I think Tara will either go down the path or a murder suicide or come back to Charming. I cant see anyone helping her. And as smart as she is she really looks like she is playing by ear. She looked all set to rat but then couldnt go through with it and bailed. That doesnt look like someone who has a plan to me. She knows that as soon as she talks then Jax is going to jail forever. as well as everyone else who has been touch in some way by the sons.

Looking forward to this colour war thou. That moment Nero had with Jax at the end of the episode seemed like he has decided that he is completely with the club. He loves Gemma and is accepting Jax for that reason. He will not go to war with his gang. Im glad that SAMCRO will go back to war with the Mayans. Thinking back to previous seasons the feuds between these two gangs were fun to watch. However anyone to go to war against the Sons is basically going to war with Marx so that would be kinda foolish.

A very big cliffhanger is coming up in a few days for this show...

SEASON 6 FINALE SPOILERS START HERE

Feel like all of that was a setup for season 7, by the looks of it it should be an all guns blazing final season, can't wait for that

Saw Gemma knocking off Tara as soon as she left in uncers car but didn't expect it to be so brutal, juice reaction was quite a shock though

But yeah Jax was never going to surrender and Tara dying was the only way around that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny-MonkeyReaction-full.jpg

Woah! I though the Mayans killing the Niners was brutal, then along comes Gemma!

This show has always had it's ups and downs, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how Sutter closes it all out next season. So glad we don't have to put up with that whiney, self righteous bitch anymore!

Jesus and I thought Opie death was brutal!

Surely Gemma has to get the worst death here. I mean looking back through the whole series she is probably the worst out of all of them, including Clay.

The episode was alright, was slow at the start. Wasn't the best of their season finales but I thought it was better than last season's.

If Tara didn't have such a pathetic season, I might have felt more watching her die; but it was still hard to watch. Suttet going for the gut punch but is there anybody left you don't want to see brutally murdered?

Next season should be fun.

thinking more about Tara and man what a brutal way for her to go, going back her breakdown a few eps who saying "look what you've done to me", the life really did screw her up

and the sheriff really had a rough draw with the Sons. Responsible for the death of him and his wife.

The Sons are beyond good now, theyve done way too much damage to Charming to survive there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back