FTA-TV Sons of Anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally caught up over the holdays. That finale..

scared.gif

Was great though. All of you who are glad Tara's dead are heartless, no-soul having bastards ;). 'sif you wouldn't pull out all the stops to get your kids away from that cluster*. Everything the club touch turns to shite, as Nero is now finding out. Jax has had his chances, maybe not his fault that he keeps getting pulled back in but the fact is - he does keep getting pulled back in. Thought it was a great line from Tara after she busts Jax at diosa.. "Look what's happened to me/you've done to me.." or something similar. Not him exclusively I guess, but the life and all the factors. Got through to Jax as well, he knows its true.

Geez Gemma should really not smoke dope, gets high and she's either car-crashing grandkids or stabbing daughter in-laws lol. Pretty funny her telling Juice vulnerablility is a liability in this life - she's a walking liability! Fairly obvious Jax finds out and kills her, probably in the series finale.

Show has really hit it's straps this year I reckon. Best season for mine and the last 3 episodes probably the best of the entire run, just kept upping the ante. Said this before, its no Breaking Bad or Boardwalk but then again it doesn't pretend to be anything its not and it's pretty damn entertaining.

Finally caught up over the holdays. That finale..

scared.gif

Was great though. All of you who are glad Tara's dead are heartless, no-soul having bastards ;). 'sif you wouldn't pull out all the stops to get your kids away from that cluster****. Everything the club touch turns to shite, as Nero is now finding out. Jax has had his chances, maybe not his fault that he keeps getting pulled back in but the fact is - he does keep getting pulled back in. Thought it was a great line from Tara after she busts Jax at diosa.. "Look what's happened to me/you've done to me.." or something similar. Not him exclusively I guess, but the life and all the factors. Got through to Jax as well, he knows its true.

Geez Gemma should really not smoke dope, gets high and she's either car-crashing grandkids or stabbing daughter in-laws lol. Pretty funny her telling Juice vulnerablility is a liability in this life - she's a walking liability! Fairly obvious Jax finds out and kills her, probably in the series finale.

Show has really hit it's straps this year I reckon. Best season for mine and the last 3 episodes probably the best of the entire run, just kept upping the ante. Said this before, its no Breaking Bad or Boardwalk but then again it doesn't pretend to be anything its not and it's pretty damn entertaining.

I don't think Gemma will die if anything I think Juice will take the fall for her and Jax will not know her part in the killing. Now I prefer Sons to both Boardwalk Empire and Breaking Bad. Boardwalk Empire in my eyes was not the same after Jimmy was killed. With Breaking Bad I have always just found that a bit boring

Solid finale.

I just feel more invested with the Nero angle more than anything. We've sorta seen this DA stuff and deals gone wrong in previous seasons, but it's probably time they make the Mayan's and Nero a central part of the story. Jimmy Smits fu****g owned that entire season ladies and gents.

And there's no certainty Gemma is going to be killed by Jax in season 7. It's far too obvious, and Kurt Sutter is known to throw a spanner in the works.

I don't think Gemma will die if anything I think Juice will take the fall for her and Jax will not know her part in the killing. Now I prefer Sons to both Boardwalk Empire and Breaking Bad. Boardwalk Empire in my eyes was not the same after Jimmy was killed. With Breaking Bad I have always just found that a bit boring

tumblr_mrwul1BIhK1sexeito2_500.gif

BB is not Sons, but no way in hell is it boring! IMO anyway.

That finale was an absolute belter! Had such a "The Shield" feel to it (not surprisingly). I remember just wandering around the house trying to process WTF just happened after the finales of both Seasons 5 and Season 7 of The Shield, exactly the same as after this recent SOA finale. Never thought I'd find a show that rivals The Shield in my eyes, but **** me, Sons has fast become that show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy who played Halfsack is dead now so hard to bring him back, I loved Halfsack and Opie but their deaths is what makes the show so good, no one is safe we don't know who Sutter will kill next

Love this show but it is nowhere near The Shield

Nothing compares to the Shield IMO, but this is still a cracking show. Love the idea about making a show tracing the origins of the MC.

Hopefully Sutter can come up with a final season and final episode somewhere in the vicinity to Season 7 of the Shield- TV doesn't get any better than that.

Have just watched all six seasons of the show in over the last month or so, and WOW to that finale! I've hated Gemma for a while now, but I cannot wait until Jax kills her next season (which will happen, no way this show ends with him not finding out the truth).
He will never kill Gemma, I hated Tara and happy Gemma killed her. If anything if or when he finds out the truth it will make him see that killing her will not solve his problems. I think he will feel sad about what Gemma did and be angry at her for killing Tara but at the same time I think he will admire the length she went to to save him (in her eyes). He will blame the situation on him self and I think he will feel personally responsible for Tara's death

He will never kill Gemma, I hated Tara and happy Gemma killed her. If anything if or when he finds out the truth it will make him see that killing her will not solve his problems. I think he will feel sad about what Gemma did and be angry at her for killing Tara but at the same time I think he will admire the length she went to to save him (in her eyes). He will blame the situation on him self and I think he will feel personally responsible for Tara's death

oh hai katey segal

* gemma. i hope an entire episode is dedicated to her slow torture.

Have just watched all six seasons of the show in over the last month or so, and WOW to that finale! I've hated Gemma for a while now, but I cannot wait until Jax kills her next season (which will happen, no way this show ends with him not finding out the truth).
good effort and welcome aboard
I really enjoyed the last season and that finale was a kick in the guts.

Super effort.

I bet you felt like part of Charming after that!

And I also believe Jax will kills Gemma, and die himself.

Can't wait!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back