FTA-TV Sons of Anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

So finally finished season 6.
Season 5 I seemed to watch just because i felt i had to. Was a bit over it, it lost me after loving the first 4 seasons. Then thought "Fk it", no Walking dead, no GOT and just finished the brilliance that was BB and needed something to tie me over.
Loved S6. I was back to enjoying and needing to watch the next episode. The finale was gripping and really felt for Tara. Hunnam's acting in the last scene was brilliant, a Stark contrast to the cringeworthy Lori death in the walking dead when Rick carried on.
looking foreward to S7, i agree, jax will be fine, no way it can stick. Really looking forward to see potential story lines of Jax V Juice. Nero and Mayans vs samcro and Marx.

Straight up the greatest avatar even seen is these parts. Chauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunce.

So it is wednesday the 10th for us, who here has showcase? I am not that lucky i will need to find it online. Does any of you know when season 6 is out on dvd?

Best I could find from a quick search mate:

http://www.newdvdreleasedates.com/m2085/sons-of-anarchy-season-6-dvd-release-date

If you have a multi-region player, you will be right. As for Australia, I am not sure. Keep an eye on things here:

https://www.facebook.com/SonsofAnarchyAustralia

(Lucky enough to have Showcase here. I can't wait.)
I have the first 5 season on DVD and Sutter is a good bloke SOA is region free so I can watch it in my room on my Xbox. Lucky you I wish I could just watch it on showcase, I don't feel that bad about getting it online seeings I know I will buy it all on DVD when it comes out

That is cool about Sutter. (Spun me out when I first found out he played Otto.)

Yeah, it's times like this when Foxtel pays off. Good for you for buying the series! It has progressively got better.
It sure has when I first watched it I watched season 1-3 in 1 week. It is so good every season the twists and turns and the characters that die just make it more and more intriguing. I want to get a box set when all seven seasons are out.

10678764_10152708955393291_2247321851301834049_n.jpg
No more sleeps!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good god, if I hear Gemma use the phrase "those boys" or "the boys" one more time, I think I'm gonna lose it.

- More montages :(
- "Can you get my coat from the closet where my giant secret I'm trying to hide from you is located?"
- Horrible CGI on the wheelchair dude
- "Oh, see that muscly Asian man sitting by himself? I saw him walk into the house and kill Tara"

3/10 episode. Just poor IMO.It was violent, but this season could feel long. I don't see any real recovery for the series that was so great for seasons 1-4. They've over emphasized the whole family angle the last 2 seasons without a captivating side plot. I really yearn for the days of the interesting side characters/villains Zobell, Pope, Darby etc. Hope it picks up.

Last edited:
The whole blaming the Chinese thing seemed really out of left field, obviously it had been planned before hand as Jax asked for the favour earlier, so did Gemma just say 'oh yeah it was the Chinese invite them over and if he's there I'll point him out?'

It doesn't really follow the whole "nobody knows anything" vibe they were playing out for the first 45 minutes

Just seems strange and weak, but anyway

It doesn't really follow the whole "nobody knows anything" vibe they were playing out for the first 45 minutes

Yeah, I didn't really get that bit either. I thought I must have missed something. Looked like Gemma needed a scapegoat and sussed that guy out. In hindsight maybe her asking him if he was married with a family and him saying no he didn't expect to still be alive made up her mind to choose him.

Then at the end when she broke down with Nero it was her feeling guilty for what she'd done?

I really don't know. But will watch to the end and have faith in Sutter to end it in a way it deserves.

I think last season should have been the series finale, would have been a more fitting end with the Clay/John Teller/Gemma storyline being tied up.

Season 7 just feels unnecessary. And I absolutely hate the long drawn out montages that featured in this episode, hope it doesn't continue.

The whole blaming the Chinese thing seemed really out of left field, obviously it had been planned before hand as Jax asked for the favour earlier, so did Gemma just say 'oh yeah it was the Chinese invite them over and if he's there I'll point him out?'

Just seems strange and weak, but anyway
Yeah, only bit I didn't like, seemed out of place. Surely Jax isn't that clueless?

Those Queen songs at the end were ******* awesome though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back