FTA-TV Sons of Anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

**** me all you campaigners do is just sook, just enjoy it for what it is
What an odd comment.

The previous posts to yours about the latest episode was people liking it.

The only criticism was listening to Gemma sing.

Frankly if you like that then you should be locked up.

Nero is the new Tara - will spend the season trying to get away from the club but just as it looks like he is out will be killed.

Thought he would die in this ep, then thought Juice would, then thought Elvis would, then Nero again, then Gemma, then Juice, then Nero...

Not sure Bobby is alive - or has much time left.

Well they sent his patches as well, I thought that meant he was dead. Maybe he isn't though, just now looks like a fat pirate.

THAT was a VERY sloppy suicide.:D
The part where he didn't make it through the window or the part that he had a bullet hole in him?

Pretty pissed they got Bobby given he's the only character in this show I like, couldn't care less if the rest of them died. Pretty disappointed where this show has gone from where it started, this season seems really weak in terms of the club just doing everything Jax asks no questions asked given it's a complete reverse of what he'd been fighting for and what they'd all agreed on with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The part where he didn't make it through the window or the part that he had a bullet hole in him?

Pretty pissed they got Bobby given he's the only character in this show I like, couldn't care less if the rest of them died. Pretty disappointed where this show has gone from where it started, this season seems really weak in terms of the club just doing everything Jax asks no questions asked given it's a complete reverse of what he'd been fighting for and what they'd all agreed on with him.

I love that, make it look like a suicide, cops won't notice the bullet hole.

Yeah wasn't a bad ep. Having Gemma singing songs though really ruins the moment.

The rest of the episode was quite good but i struggled to concentrate to what i was watching while that song was on.
I was seriously AWFUL, quite possibly the worst i have heard since Sam Newman tried singing years ago on TFS.

Jax aware Marks has people in high places on payroll, attempts to get leverage with something that could easily be taken care of.....

Oh and the 'mother and son problem'.....get it that they don't need to give Gemma details on club business, but surely that could have been easily avoided, seemed no reason they couldn't give her a little more info?.....

Writing and acting has been poor most of the season, but Abel listening in on Gemma wasn't an obvious route they were going down, so that at least provides a little less predictability to finish the show.

Really enjoying this season, best it's been in a long time.

I agree with what others have said, Nero is a certainty to be gone next and then Jax to find out from Abel who killed Tara not long after.

Jax aware Marks has people in high places on payroll, attempts to get leverage with something that could easily be taken care of.....

Oh and the 'mother and son problem'.....get it that they don't need to give Gemma details on club business, but surely that could have been easily avoided, seemed no reason they couldn't give her a little more info?.....

Writing and acting has been poor most of the season, but Abel listening in on Gemma wasn't an obvious route they were going down, so that at least provides a little less predictability to finish the show.

Why did they need to give Gemma anymore details? The only reason she was freaking out was she thought they knew she killed Tara

Why did they need to give Gemma anymore details? The only reason she was freaking out was she thought they knew she killed Tara

They seemed overly guarded with information for such a minor task that didn't fit in-line with how she's conversed with the MC over the period of the show.

Is anyone else totally cringing at the thought that the biggest moment of the entire show is going to be handled by the worst child actor of the last 25 years?

Yikes.

Kid isn't nearly as bad as Dexter kid. That kid was s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back