FTA-TV Sons of Anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what to start watching now Sons is over it has been a great ride. Hope very much he makes more of it hope the prequel gets off the ground. The CGI was s**t in the last scene but it was still a great story the whole way through

Not sure what to start watching now Sons is over it has been a great ride. Hope very much he makes more of it hope the prequel gets off the ground. The CGI was s**t in the last scene but it was still a great story the whole way through

Some good ones about....try 'The Fall...Season 1 and 2...finale this week'....and am about to start this week 'The Missing'.

You could always do the obvious if you haven't already...'Breaking Bad'

Some good ones about....try 'The Fall...Season 1 and 2...finale this week'....and am about to start this week 'The Missing'.

You could always do the obvious if you haven't already...'Breaking Bad'
I will give those first two ago thanks!:) I got up to about season 4 of Breaking Bad and stopped watching just didn't do it for me I guess most of my mates love it

I will give those first two ago thanks!:) I got up to about season 4 of Breaking Bad and stopped watching just didn't do it for me I guess most of my mates love it
I'm currently watching Justified which isn't bad.

Hannibal is amazing.

Plenty of top shows.

A question I have about something in the finale - when Jax spoke to Nero,he said "I'm leaving the house and garage to Wendy"
I assumed the garage was owned by Gemma and/or Clay as it was called Teller Morrow.
Both are dead, so likely passed down to Jax

but with Jax killing Gemma,would he allowed inherit it ?
Might be hard to prove he did it since he's dead. Probably got rid of the gun/evidence.
Sure he told the DA the address, but it was his grandfathers home, so not that strange to think his mother would be there.
It's implied sure, but hard to prove. (unless i'm missing something?)

Might be hard to prove he did it since he's dead. Probably got rid of the gun/evidence.
Sure he told the DA the address, but it was his grandfathers home, so not that strange to think his mother would be there.
It's implied sure, but hard to prove. (unless i'm missing something?)

Did he get rid of his sneakers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already a Justified fan. I will give Hannibal ago how many seasons?

Two so far. Another being made currently. It's very good, very violent and graphic. Perhaps don't eat dinner whilst watching.

Been trying to watch since last Wednesday while avoiding spoilers, finally got round to it last night.

Thought it was a pretty decent finale without reaching any great heights. When you think about it the real finale was last week, this week was just clean up. Didn't mind the chase as much as others did - really, every chase this show has ever had looks like they're doing about 40ks an hour tops, I just go with it :D. But yeah the CG at the end was pretty bad, I actually thought they weren't gonna show the crash which may have been a better and more poignant way to go. Maybe fade to black on that shot that pulls up from the road to the shot of the crows, just after we've seen the 'Pappa's Goods' truck and have just the audio of the accident, as someone else mentioned.

Glad Nero survived, I was pretty sure he would be dead as disco by series end.

Not a fan. Yeah, they wrapped up as much as they could. Whatever.

The whole, coming full circle going out the same way his old man did was a total cop out. Absolutely hated it. He should have died at the hands of the club rather than bitch out of it.

Another good show with a piss poor ending

He couldn't have died at the hands of the club even if he wanted to though, pretty obvious they wouldn't have been able to pull the trigger.

So Jax wrapped up the show storylines, trying to give this "sons are at peace no more violence for them" ending. He's murdered Irish kings, which wouldn't go without payback. It was samcro who did it so they wouldn't just stop with the club in Belfast.

He killed august marks, head of a pretty powerful crime organization. But we sre lead to believe him being killed is just going to be the end of that. Nobody will ever seek revenge on that.

Yeah that was the only thing I really didn't like. It was framed like all his acts that day were ensuring an end to the violence, really it would cause the complete opposite.

No doubt he planned to just escape. Once the first cop spotted him it was game over.

No way. Planned to die the moment he shot Gemma and Unser and left their bodies.

Exactly. That made no sense.

I thought Jax burnt JT's manuscript and his own notebooks so there was no chance his kids would ever read them, no chance they would ever have a connection or insight into the club and what father and grandfather were trying to achieve.

It's cute the way you guys are arguing over the ending of a fictional story, if you think you can do better talk to maybe FX will look at picking up the rights to your show.

lol its called a 'forum' for a reason mate

Geez! where have I been, checked out IMDB and found out the shows creator Kurt Sutter plays Otto on the show and that he's married to Katey Sagal (Gemma) in real life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back