FTA-TV Sons of Anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't think it would be possible to get through all the deaths in 7 minutes but the was quite a few times where whole groups of people got wiped out in one frame, maybe Kurt Sutter was in on the competition between Schwarzenegger and Stallone for the most kills (although they only got a 2 hour movie).

Most satisfying kills were Opie shooting agent Stahl in the car and pedo mother coping it although I would liked to have see her suffer ala chinese henchman.

Anyone find it odd Opie kept the pick-up truck Donna had her head blown off in ?

Given he the way he died, perhaps it was a sign of things to come.

A 'Stutter' easter egg if ya like.

Then again quite a few of the female characters in this show cop it in the head :/

Then again quite a few of the female characters in this show cop it in the head :/

The blokes cop it just as much
There's a poster from about season 2 or 3 with about 12 characters pictured.Only 3 survived the entire series [Tig,Chibs & Happy].
I think the rest in were Jax,Gemma,Clay,Opie,Bobby,Tara,Piney,Juice and Unser

Here is a poster,but not the one I had seen

0.jpg

The blokes cop it just as much
There's a poster from about season 2 or 3 with about 12 characters pictured.Only 3 survived the entire series [Tig,Chibs & Happy].
I think the rest in were Jax,Gemma,Clay,Opie,Bobby,Tara,Piney,Juice and Unser

Here is a poster,but not the one I had seen

0.jpg

...and most were brutal deaths as well.

Forum crazy and would be writer Rolnads is at it again with more insane scripts for TV series.
I've already discussed his disturbing "modification", to the ending, but now he's expressing disappointment that the "tig" character and his trans woman interaction wasn't SOA intense enough, so this is his suggestion.

Tigs{not sure if the name is correct} had a fixation with the trans woman, anyway, supposedly, he gets caught viewing pr0n by a undetermined character....the pr0n is a mix of trans and normal, and so Tigs passes it off as normal pr0n with some trans action, however, next time he's caught with 100% trans pr0n and obviously can't explain his way out, anyway, he considers this embarrassing so he beats the witness to death in typical SOA brutal style.

Forum crazy and would be writer Rolnads is at it again with more insane scripts for TV series.
I've already discussed his disturbing "modification", to the ending, but now he's expressing disappointment that the "tig" character and his trans woman interaction wasn't SOA intense enough, so this is his suggestion.

Tigs{not sure if the name is correct} had a fixation with the trans woman, anyway, supposedly, he gets caught viewing pr0n by a undetermined character....the pr0n is a mix of trans and normal, and so Tigs passes it off as normal pr0n with some trans action, however, next time he's caught with 100% trans pr0n and obviously can't explain his way out, anyway, he considers this embarrassing so he beats the witness to death in typical SOA brutal style.
79078-hank-hill-bwah-gif-15WC.gif

1qPm2oJFSuWOI4rtFx06_Confused%20Ice%20Cube.gif

Finally got around to watching the finale - apart from OJ Teller leading the world's slowest police chase and the appalling CGI I thought it was a pretty fitting finale.

That being said, it would have been amusing to have Venus Van Damme riding in the truck with Vic Mackey at the end. Not for a roadside hummer though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back