Toast Sorry Dave but Crisp is my Boy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Uh, what the hell are you talking about? We got James Clement and Brodie Holland from Fremantle in 2000 in a big multi-team trade in which we traded Paul Williams. Neither one was really steak knives - They were both targets in the trade.

Paul Medhurst came in 2006 when we traded Tarrant to Fremantle for Pick #8 (Ben Reid) and received Medhurst as a throw in on the deal.

Yep of course you are right.

Clement was the steak knives though.
Not a regular for Freo, and Holland was a 2nd round pick for memory who was showing a bit.

And Essendon was chasing him during Trade Weel:thumbsu:

Hey Dave I thought your boy Grundy was awesome today also.

Great win by the boys today very proud of the effort!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only young kid they didn't give the "untouchable" tag to ends up to be the best one

Brisbane :$:$:$:$

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
Should this be a statue outside the Gabba?

This guy is a machine. Thinking we got shafted on the Beams deal, you know even if it was a straight swap Beams for Crisp we'd be doing alright. Throw in De Goey and Greenwood what a win!
Also Ramsey who I thought would never make it is doing well.

Cant wait for Moore, Freeman, Shaz, De Goey and BenKen to get going.

This guy is a machine. Thinking we got shafted on the Beams deal, you know even if it was a straight swap Beams for Crisp we'd be doing alright. Throw in De Goey and Greenwood what a win!
Also Ramsey who I thought would never make it is doing well.

Cant wait for Moore, Freeman, Shaz, De Goey and BenKen to get going.

No we would lost the Trade by a Mile IF it was a Straight Swap but Looking at the Trade we did very well for Compo for Beams

Based purely on evidence provided thus far, Crisp has done more at Collingwood than Beams has at Brisbane. Amazing what the shade provided by Pendlebury and Swan can do for a young mid huh?

Sorry Dave I have no idea how to bump a thread but I love this kid just in case nobody got it the first time!

To any Bears supporters reading this once again I thank your rabble of a club!

Great game AGAIN tonight.......Keep it up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back