News #SorryNotSorry

Remove this Banner Ad

He forgot the bit when Scarlett said 'here we go boys another premiership in 2008' and also in 2008 when Scarlett bagged Robert Harvey after the qualifying final.

Yeah, great sportsmanship.

Or more recently, 2013 (IIRC) when Selwood and Johnson refused to shake Fremantle players hands after the game that hey lost.

Selwoods petulant comments after they lost the 2013 PF.

Yeah Geelong are heaps good sportsman.

Is this idiot trying to criticise the successful Hawthorn Football Club by likening us to the successful Australian Cricket Team?

Given that we've about 30,000 more members this year than we did in 2007, I'd suggest that both Coach & Administration take great interest in the Club's image & listen to what the Fans of the Family Club want.

= Premierships...
= a Club to be proud of. I wear my Hawks jacket to the shops on a Saturday morning - win, lose or draw on the Friday night. I don't see many other supporters with that same level of pride the morning following a loss*.

*Fortunately for me, I don't have to worry about it too often :D

A culture problem initiated by our coach, captain and former captain.

I nearly choked worse than if Lake was after me when I read this.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...he-image-players-project-20150628-gi00u8.html
What a crock of s**t!!!!What happened to the old saying what happens on the field stays on the field!!!!
Today on Sen Nathan Thompson and Scott Lucas could not see the big deal that all these so called Journalists are carrying on about!!!
Stuff the do gooders and they can whack there potitical correct ethos where it fits!!!
At Hawthorn we do what we have to to win!!!
Secondly i loved the way Steve Waugh captained the Aussies and he was a great captain with great leadership!!!!
I really have no idea what your agenda here is Jake,but harden the hell up!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the club keeps quiet.
Getting sick of the double standards. One set of rules that only apply to Hawthorn.

So in the week when the protected species grab the balls of an opponent, the story is Mitchell and Hawthorn. Oko_O
Grabs the balls?
Don't make stuff up!

The AFL affiliated media are a gutless bunch of hypocrites, as are 99% of the ex-players who now call it home.

They sit on story after story that they are told to, not asking the hard or correct questions because they don't want to rock the boat, then when the AFL let them know they're not happy with someone or something they all line up to have a swing and a whinge.

It's become so bloody tedious.

This is getting way too silly and embarrassing for journ flogs out there! How about these coknoks look at the reasoning behind SAMs action?? I mean, Essndn DID jab right? Afl did recognize that by suspending their coach and kick the club out of finals right? Plus, Geelong are more respected? Give me a break. Selwood hammered goo in the ear hole and got four weeks. Stevie j has no humility nor respect and has been suspended numerous times. Scarlett punched Ballantyne in the face!! Mooney visited the tribunal every third week on average for whacking blokes for no good reason! Stokes is faux- Mexican wannabe cocaine smuggler. Their coach and players are still sooking about '08!! And wanted to ' smash our heads in!!!' Wanna keep going Jake 'the river Niall?' What croc of crap!

Lol at this bit:

"
This team has won three premierships and, should it take a fourth, will eclipse Geelong as the super club of the decade past.

But even if they surpass the Cats, this pattern of cheap shots means they're less admired than Geelong, which, in its pomp, played with a more measured hardness, and with fewer unsporting moments (Joel Selwood's head ducking is the sole source of outrage)."

has he done a survey has he?? …only reason hawthorn are loathed is because they are the most successful club in peoples lifetime….disrespecting us reeks of envy and jealousy and clearly this journo is guilty of this also

Oh Jake, has your journalistic standards fallen to these shrill, righteous mothercare pieces now?

Just beyond trivial and into the stupid and irrelevant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back