News #SorryNotSorry

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it must have been an article from the Onion because it just has to be full of s**t

I love it, I hope we keep playing this way. Tall poppy syndrome (no reverse pun intended) i saliva and well in Aus. As this arsenate points out, we even did it to our own all conquering cricket team. Nothing wrong with white line fever and a few of our boys have it in spades. Keep it up fellas

Oh Jake, has your journalistic standards fallen to these shrill, righteous mothercare pieces now?

Just beyond trivial and into the stupid and irrelevant.

He can't help it grizzlym....The editor made him do it....Else he'd lose his job & his s**t-stain of a rag, their slice of the AFL pie, & all the juicy corporate tid-bits that go along with it.

Can't believe they looked at fining Mitchell for bringing the game into disrepute.

Never mind, it gives the media something to whine about for another week. Here's an idea Jake, if you idiots would stop trying to make mountains out of molehills in the spirit of perpetual outrage, and write something insightful about the GAME rather than these lazy, badly-researched gossip puff-pieces that belong in the pages of a low-rent celeb mag, maybe the Hawks could get on with the game without continually being asked to apologize.

Imagine how pissed off they'll all be if we do get another flag this year.

Can't believe they looked at fining Mitchell for bringing the game into disrepute.

Never mind, it gives the media something to whine about for another week. Here's an idea Jake, if you idiots would stop trying to make mountains out of molehills in the spirit of perpetual outrage, maybe the Hawks could get on with the game without continually being asked to apologize.

IT was all merely a cover to put us on the defensive, as they knew full-well the outrage that would follow the BS Buddy decision....All calculated to a T.

Where is the media coverage & outrage with the incommensurability between crime & punishment....Why the blanket media silence & shying away from the biggest MRP story of the year?....It's all become so blatantly transparent.

I think that'll only make them worse. It's our success that has made everyone green with envy, and they won't give up on us until we drop down the ladder, and become average.
Damn straight.

Even resorting to cheating to make it happen.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Never mind, it gives the media something to whine about for another week. Here's an idea Jake, if you idiots would stop trying to make mountains out of molehills in the spirit of perpetual outrage, and write something insightful about the GAME rather than these lazy, badly-researched gossip puff-pieces that belong in the pages of a low-rent celeb mag, maybe the Hawks could get on with the game without continually being asked to apologize.

All freaking hell would have broken loose if they had even considered that stupid s**t.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ah, Jake Niall... I'll pre-empt this by stating I didn't read your little article, but I got the gist of it from comments made in this thread. Geelong supporter I assume? Hard to find them these days, I mean you really have to look under the most putrid rocks to find where tbey've scattered. But not you. You decided enough is enough. Having stolen the 2008 flag off you, we have the audacity to equal your premierships in modern times and dare I suggest it... could even better it!

I have to say - your tears are delicious. To make you come out and write what it sounds like you did, smells of jealous rage. It's great of you to highlight how handbag supporters are feeling, coz we just don't know now that they've all gone back into hiding. Anyway, thanks for the laugh. All you've done is prove how irrelevant your little pussy club is. Anyhow, time to move on... we have a flag tilt to concentrate on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His argument is Hawthorn shouldn't be acting like the world conquering Steve Waugh cricket team or the revitalized Darren Lehman cricket team.

Instead he thinks we should act like the cricket team that got its ass kicked for a number of years but everyone liked, especially the opposition.

Yeah, no thanks.

England during the mid 90s then?

Ah, Jake Niall... I'll pre-empt this by stating I didn't read your little article, but I got the gist of it from comments made in this thread. Geelong supporter I assume? Hard to find them these days, I mean you really have to look under the most putrid rocks to find where tbey've scattered. But not you. You decided enough is enough. Having stolen the 2008 flag off you, we have the audacity to equal your premierships in modern times and dare I suggest it... could even better it!

I have to say - your tears are delicious. To make you come out and write what it sounds like you did, smells of jealous rage. It's great of you to highlight how handbag supporters are feeling, coz we just don't know now that they've all gone back into hiding. Anyway, thanks for the laugh. All you've done is prove how irrelevant your little pussy club is. Anyhow, time to move on... we have a flag tilt to concentrate on.

I think Niall is a Pie man. Who is it we play this week?:rolleyes:
Glad he didn't let the facts get in the way and compromise his journalistic ethos.:eek:

[E="Agent Smith, post: 39349805, member: 119720"]Ah, Jake Niall... I'll pre-empt this by stating I didn't read your little article, but I got the gist of it from comments made in this thread. Geelong supporter I assume? Hard to find them these days, I mean you really have to look under the most putrid rocks to find where tbey've scattered. But not you. You decided enough is enough. Having stolen the 2008 flag off you, we have the audacity to equal your premierships in modern times and dare I suggest it... could even better it!

I have to say - your tears are delicious. To make you come out and write what it sounds like you did, smells of jealous rage. It's great of you to highlight how handbag supporters are feeling, coz we just don't know now that they've all gone back into hiding. Anyway, thanks for the laugh. All you've done is prove how irrelevant your little pussy club is. Anyhow, time to move on... we have a flag tilt to concentrate on.[/QUOTE]
He's a pie just quietly

So the Sh!tney Sh!tstains not only have the honour of being the club least cited, they are issued the lowest average penalties.

What an effing surprise. Based on the precedent set by Barry Hall and James Hitler – I mean Turd – we should just threaten legal action every time now. We can afford it. And the AFL is spending our money anyway.

GAMES MISSED PER CHARGE (since 2011)

18th. Sydney 15 charges, 9 matches missed = 0.6 games per charge
17. Adelaide 19/12 = 0.63
16. Port 18/12 = 0.66
15. Bulldogs 18/12 = 0.66
14. Brisbane 24/17 = 0.71
13. Eagles 32/23 = 0.718
12. Freo 36/26 = 0.722
11. St Kilda 28/21 = 0.75
10. Coll 17/14 = 0.82
9. Carlton 19/23 = 0.83
8. North 34/29 = 0.85
7. Essendon 30/27 = 0.9
6. Geelong 35/33 = 0.94
=3. GWS 15/15 = 1.0
=3. Hawthorn 25/25 = 1.0
=3. Melbourne 27/27 = 1.0
2. Richmond 28/30 = 1.07
1. GC 20/26 = 1.3

CHARGES LAID SINCE 2011: BEST TO WORST

Eq 1. Sydney, GWS* (15 charges)
3. Collingwood (17)
Eq 4. Port Adelaide, Western Bulldogs (18)
Eq 6. Adelaide, Carlton (19)
8. Gold Coast (20)
9. Brisbane (24)
10. Hawthorn (25)
11. Melbourne (27)
Eq 12. Richmond, St Kilda (28)
14. Essendon (30)
15. West Coast (32)
16. North Melbourne (34)
17. Geelong (35)
18. Fremantle (36)

MATCHES MISSED SINCE 2011: BEST TO WORST

1. Sydney (9)
Eq 2. Adelaide Port Adelaide, Western Bulldogs (12)
5. Collingwood (14)
6. GWS* (15)
7. Brisbane (17)
8. St Kilda (21)
Eq 9. Carlton, West Coast (23)
11. Hawthorn (25)
Eq 12. Fremantle, Gold Coast (26)
Eq 14. Essendon, Melbourne (27)
16. North Melbourne (29)
17. Richmond (30)
18. Geelong (33)

Remove this Banner Ad