2nds South Adelaide vs Port Adelaide Round 15 - @ Noarlunga

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see Neade starting to lift to another level. 6 shots on goal is a huge effort. He has to start to come into real contention for a spot now.

My best were Neade, Logan and Stevenson.
That little fella for South with the helmet was fantastic.
I really don't see the point in playing Harvey in ruck for so much of the game. Not doing his forward development any good.
Ah Chee serviceable
Shaw did enough but not near an AFL call up
Krak was down on previous weeks but still stood out with his class
Brugarman - improves every week - AFL rookie on the way?
Sam Gray - good clearance work but some of his disposals were awful

Bruggemann - improves every week - AFL rookie on the way?
I will admit I thought about it last week.

Give him another season at SANFL level and he may be worth a rookie spot.
He has improved rapidly since he got here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

forgot to mention the biggest cheer of the day came when when the crows lost. So good of the scoreboard attendant putting up the scores on a regular basis.
special mention must go to the guy who puts the music together on the grandstand loud speaker - SHITEFUL!!
oh and Neade had a goal of the year contender!!
A great day down South - some of the members of the South's cheer squad are.... different!

Went across today and I must change my name to Jonah. Have seen the Magpies twice this year and we lost both games !!! If anyone asked me for best players I would be struggling because I had never heard of many of those out there. Jake Neade did well and was used in the middle rather than up forward as he has been in the AFL. He has pace and skills and could make it.

Noarlunga is quite well set up and has the best value food at any ground in the SANFL. Where else will you get a steak sandwich with egg and onion for $5.00 ? It is top quality steak as well. That steak sandwich was just about the highlight of the day. Oh, and one of the bar staff in the Panthers Club recognised me from ten years ago when she worked at the Port Club. We had a chat about the old days, she lives in Semaphore and commutes to Noarlunga but I guess you go where the work is. That chat was also good.

There ends my match report.

Apparently Robbie Gray was at today's game sitting with the trainers. Can anyone confirm??

Apparently Robbie Gray was at today's game sitting with the trainers. Can anyone confirm??
Wouldn't surprise me since some of the Power players watch the Maggies play each week.

The team flew over at 2pm so no, wasnt him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back