South Africa vs England series

Remove this Banner Ad

Catching & fielding has been terrible on this tour. I would hire Paul Collingwood as a full time coach to improve the fielding. The current guy is clearly not making a difference.

Catching & fielding has been terrible on this tour. I would hire Paul Collingwood as a full time coach to improve the fielding. The current guy is clearly not making a difference.

Love these sorts of comments.

"Hire xxx because he was amazing at yyy when he was a player".

Been great to see the South Africans fight back and particularly like how Morris is progressing into international cricket. Struggled with the ball in the tests but I like the way he goes about things and wouldn't be surprised to see a lot more of him in the future. Plenty spoken about de Kock so not much more to add other than that he's a jet.

The kind of record Joe Root is going to end up with as a test and ODI cricketer will be pretty remarkable. Beautiful batsman to watch and will enjoy the statistical battle unfold between he, Williamson, Smith and Kohli over the next decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't recall a good Stokes ODI innings. I can recall a lot of tests but ODIs? Nope.

Morgan's been very inconsistent since the ODI series after the 5-0 Ashes. Given Cook has spoken about giving up the captaincy after the next Ashes, Root should really be handed the captaincy in the next 12 months.

South Africa shitting the bed again.

Roussow is garbage and that shot from Faf was terrible, yes it was a good ball but that was trash. Once again left to the only two who you can rely on

Last edited:
de Kock looks abit like frank Sidebottom

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=f...ved=0ahUKEwi-kZb0rPfKAhWEYJoKHdKFC28Q_AUIBigB

this has been an entertaining series all round..
Rashid takes the basic catch in the last game then England would have clinched the series. But the margins between success and failure are slim ,so the saffers will prob win. Topley has been excellent in this series and hopefully will be moved up the test squad.

Needed that badly.

I can't believe how much AB and Amla love batting together, average 88 and have 11 century stands in ODI cricket (9th most ever) and in far fewer innings

The comparison between Topley and Nathan Bracken is an easy one to make, but for very good reason.

Good stuff by the Proteas again, excellent fightback for the series after a frustrating start (and summer). Pretty handy performance by Wiese, he looks a likely sort for an ODI allrounder role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back