South Australia is in recession - rest of Australia set to follow

Remove this Banner Ad

So of course you'd be against royalties.
Or have those who tell you what to think told you that royalties are OK?

come back Grin

You have a great opportunity to tell the truth. Every day is a new day and today is a chance to turn a new leaf!

Give it a try!

come back Grin

You have a great opportunity to tell the truth. Every day is a new day and today is a chance to turn a new leaf!

Give it a try!
I seem to have really upset you with my observations.

How dare anyone challenge your feeble but persistent and mindless regurgitation Liberal party propaganda.

My sincerest apologies :thumbsu:

How dare anyone challenge your feeble but persistent and mindless regurgitation Liberal party propaganda.

Oh oh look over there!

I have never voted liberal in my life.

Oh well come back tomorrow get focused, stop making up fantasies and tell the truth.

Can you support your accusations or retract you lies.

I have little tolerance for liars

Unfortunately, all SA govt can do well is raise taxes and kill business

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you work 1 hour a week you are included as full time. Real unemployment is around the 15-20% mark in South Australia. Even Jay cant say that we not in recession with a straight face

How much does mining contribute to South Australia's GDP. Given that recessions are based on growth not going into a recession doesn't prevent high unemployment and closures in parts of the economy which can have political results.

South Australias recession is through economic mismanagement and an incompetent government destroying business through crippling taxes, it would be interesting to find out minings impact on SA GDP

No recession here in the Pilbara.

Unless you're Aboriginal of course, in which case you're probably still living in poverty.

Grin, walk down King William, 1 in 4 shops have for lease signs up

Grin, walk down King William, 1 in 4 shops have for lease signs up

I take it you have read today's inDaily as well?? Also, wasnt it 1 in 3 shops that are for lease on king william road?

in saying that, for sale and for lease signs are everywhere in adelaide, just drive down pirie st or richmond road to get a flavour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back