South Park - Season 16 *SPOILERS*

Remove this Banner Ad

******* sweet ep. I loved the James Cameron song, and Cartman running over Honey Boo Boo with his mobility scooter.

hahaha that ups episode is one of the best south park's I have seen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched this season from the first episode up until the most recent (the Hawaii one).

Have to say I have been pretty disappointed. The Hawaii one in particular, don't think I even cracked a smile once, let alone a laugh.

There have been a few good episodes, such as 'Cash for Gold', 'Sarcastaball' and 'Raising the bar', but even in these ones, it felt like the South Park of, say, five years ago would have done the episodes so much better.

Most episodes of this season so far seem to have nothing to say, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but then you really need to make sure there are good jokes littered throughout the ep, and many of them have been boring and unfunny.

I kinda feel like it might be time they wrap the series up. It was tremendous at its peak, but it is so far from its peak right now I am not sure I will bother downloading any more episodes.

We don't need another Simpsons.

I can relate to Randy's plight with Blockbuster, except replace Netflix and Hulu with DVDs and Blu-Rays, and DVDs and Blu-Ray with VHS.
I do miss video stores. :(

This season hasn't been all that bad, IMO. The past few episodes in particular, I have really enjoyed. The 'In Security' thing was pretty great, I thought,

Think the new episodes have all been overall a high standard and damn good, thought the hawaii one was probably the poorest. Anyone who says Southpark is declining is probably one of those guys who reckons EVERYTHING new isn't ''as good as the old stuff''.

I didn't like the latest episode. I liked some of The Shining elements, with Randy going nuts, but the iPad joke was incredibly lame and just kept going and going. Also, anyone who's seen The Shining would have been pining for some certain scenes...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back