NRL South Sydney Rabbitohs 2014 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost as nervous for Souths as I am for the Doggies. Would love to see the Rabbits make a GF, especially for my best mate who has been a mad Bunnies fan all his life. Unfortunately if we both get through that's where my support will end.

Almost as nervous for Souths as I am for the Doggies. Would love to see the Rabbits make a GF, especially for my best mate who has been a mad Bunnies fan all his life. Unfortunately if we both get through that's where my support will end.
You would enjoy spending the week leading into the GF in Bankstown, Belmore or surrounding suburbs. The area went crazy almost 24-7 in 2012.

You would enjoy spending the week leading into the GF in Bankstown, Belmore or surrounding suburbs. The area went crazy almost 24-7 in 2012.

Yep, was there in 2012 and will be flying down again for the game if we win. Nobody does it better than Doggies supporters. Bulldogs supporters are the equivalent of Port supporters.

Ruthless performance. Great effort to come back from 12-0 down after 13 minutes. Tired a bit in the last 4 minutes, but it meant little. The tackling was superb. We used their ability to conced penalties to our advantage, to get ourselves back into the game then we started to exert complete control once we weathered a little 90 minute storm just before half time. We made them make uncharacteristic errors, some of the errors they made were unbelievable at times. I think we are going to play the GF without Luke though, NRL tribunals aren't as kind to our club.

So so good! Flights booked, accom booked. Had the tickets months ago.....Can't believe I am finally going to see the Rabbitohs in a Grand Final!!

Souths v Panthers would be a cracking match, but i think the Dogs have got the momentum.

Spent the night in Belmore, place was going off. Hopefully there's going to be plenty of excitement leading up to the biggest match of my life. Two clubs which I am a member of, but I know who I'll be cheering for.

Spent the night in Belmore, place was going off. Hopefully there's going to be plenty of excitement leading up to the biggest match of my life. Two clubs which I am a member of, but I know who I'll be cheering for.

We need to win it this year.................been oh so close now for a while.

Here it is the team that will deliver us our 21st Premiership.

1. Greg Inglis
2. Alex Johnston
3. Dylan Walker
4. Kirisome Avua'a
5. Lote Tuqiri
6. Luke Keary
7. Adam Reynolds
8. George Burgess
9. Isaac Luke
10. Dave Tyrell
11. Ben Te'o
12. John Sutton (c)
13. Sam Burgess

INT:
14. Jason Clark
15. Kyle Turner
16. Chris McQueen
17. Tom Burgess
18. Ben Lowe
19. Luke Burgess
20. Bryson Goodwin

Here it is the team that will deliver us our 21st Premiership.

1. Greg Inglis
2. Alex Johnston
3. Dylan Walker
4. Kirisome Avua'a
5. Lote Tuqiri
6. Luke Keary
7. Adam Reynolds
8. George Burgess
9. Isaac Luke
10. Dave Tyrell
11. Ben Te'o
12. John Sutton (c)
13. Sam Burgess

INT:
14. Jason Clark
15. Kyle Turner
16. Chris McQueen
17. Tom Burgess
18. Ben Lowe
19. Luke Burgess
20. Bryson Goodwin

McQueen
Lowe
Goodwin
Burgess
is a good Reserves bench

I'm a huge Souths fan who unfortunately lives in belmore. I don't know how I would be able to deal with a bunnies loss especially after being at the mcg to watch the swans get humiliated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Losing Isaac is going to hurt, wonder if Api will play hooker or move Keary & Walker around
I think Madge will have faith in Api, especially with the Dogs having no recognised dummy half if Ennis is out. Api's done a great job, I remember at a post-match presentation, Issac came up and did an interview with Anthony Maroun, and was asked about his thoughts on Api, to which he replied: "Yeah, he's doing really well, the little s..."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back