NRL South Sydney Rabbitohs 2014 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Great bunch of supporters to be involved with, I couldn't care less what happens now because I have finally been able to see one of my sides win a premiership........this was highly unlikely three years ago.

Underneath the Southern Cross We Stand
21 premierships in our hand
Tradition
Pride
Red and Green
South Sydney
You ******* beauty.

Words honestly can't express my feelings last night & even now its surreal. Once Sammy started crying so did I. I never thought I'd see the day.
Possibly one of the greatest raw emotion shots of all time - captured perfectly at the precise moment that he realised they were home and it started to sink in. Don't have to be a Souths fan to get caught up in the emotion of it all.

Joyce Churchill presenting the medals in the Little Masters South Sydney Pork Pie Hat was just gold. If I'm looking for negatives, John Sutton's speech lacked a bit, but very hard to find them on what was a golden night for the game.

Dylan Walker lost his ring in the harbour, oh dear.

BzlmqckCEAAv4Ax.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NRL noob here. Just saw that the round 1 game between Brisbane and South Sydney is currently paying Brisbane @ $1.80, to Souths $2.00.

How can the reigning premier be tipped to lose in round 1? I don't pay attention to league, but I know that Luke and Sam Burgess aren't there anymore, but what else has changed? I actually really liked watching the GF and the Rabbitohs looked like a strong team, but how much stronger can the Broncos be since last year? Fair enough, the Broncs have basically a whole new team, but they're unproven?

NRL noob here. Just saw that the round 1 game between Brisbane and South Sydney is currently paying Brisbane @ $1.80, to Souths $2.00.

How can the reigning premier be tipped to lose in round 1? I don't pay attention to league, but I know that Luke and Sam Burgess aren't there anymore, but what else has changed? I actually really liked watching the GF and the Rabbitohs looked like a strong team, but how much stronger can the Broncos be since last year? Fair enough, the Broncs have basically a whole new team, but they're unproven?
I'd just assume it's just more anti-Souths bull from the NRL and their partners to be quite honest

I'd just assume it's just more anti-Souths bull from the NRL and their partners to be quite honest

Pretty much what R21 said plus the Broncos have their messiah back in Bennett, so everyones got a hard on for the Boncos to do stuff they haven't for a while.

Having lived in Brisbane for a while i hated the Boncos with a passion, very over rated.

Pretty much what R21 said plus the Broncos have their messiah back in Bennett, so everyones got a hard on for the Boncos to do stuff they haven't for a while.

Having lived in Brisbane for a while i hated the Boncos with a passion, very over rated.
To be fair though, 20c isn't a massive gap, plus I really do think that 2014 is the peak of this period of ours. Hopefully we'll carry on to go back-to-back, but with a different team don't be surprised with (another) slow start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back