Southern FL Div One 2015

Who will win the SFL Div 1 Flag in 2015

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

After accepting a pay cut, Francis old man went back to the club and told them he would leave if they cut him. Dingley weakened and instead will cut lower profile players.FACT
Gaertner & Francis between them are costing the club $1950 a game. FACT
Hope they didn't try and cut Walmsley his $150 a game.[/QUOTE
Noodles has gone to play at a higher level and the club is wrapped for him. We got smashed in the ruck so we recruit accordingly and you say that is an insult!!! We hope Francis stays as well, he only kicked 80 odd goals. Your post is ridiculous but, then again, so are you!

Your name should be BEMUSE!
Went well in the finals Gotcha. Keep tipping the coin into players for no result. Keep Francis at any cost he's worth it!

Dingleys a pretty respected club I thoughr, never really gone out and recruited big names
Good on them investing in coaches
Morwoods gone Ok Kapplers side hardly lost a game and there 19s are well coached from reports
No Ex AFL Players , always given there kids a go , looks like they are having a crack at getting some outside names in , don't see the harm in that. Looks like they have identified size which they lacked Walmsley is a massive loss though , so is Peet . Gaertner will be a good get as will Cleeve , he played in good sides at Noble in a great comp
Dureau though , whilst popular from all reports . is injury prone and goes missing in big games he won't be a loss .
East Malvern are the ones we need to be chatting about boys .

D Turf I reckon you are spot on re: the combine they are recruiting very well. I disagree with Durua he does play well in the big games but yes has had a few injuries.

Did we poach Francis or did he leave The Vampires last year? You blokes chop and change UNWRITTEN Rules pretty quick. Noodles is a gun and only 21, Dingley as much as anyone want to see how far he can go. Unfortunately Noodles has golf balls for biceps which will prevent him going much further but he has more heart and go in him than any player I know. Trust me if we were selfish we could easily wave cash in his face as he is the best player in the league. I think you will find half the Dingley boys are mates and Facebook friends with Allen, Ambose, Street ect. Will they all go St Pauls? Wouldn't have thought so. Just out of curiosity it is seen as acceptable for The Combine to pick up 12 new players from Country Victoria. Somehow Dingley pick up a few and we are paying top dollar yet The Combine are just having a crack. It's great for the comp to get these players in. Hopefully our Inter league side is half competetive. I suppose David King's pay cheque will be more than Morwoods who is helping out for nothing.
Francis left no problem! No poaching! From what I know the Vampires are not fussed

Raging you are a flog, Morwood should help out with the Rep side for nothing. Why would he get paid !!! It is good to see him helping, it is good for the comp. pretty sure from what I hear both Ben Murphy and Ben lockwood do it for nothing and they did it last year for nothing. If David king gets a couple of bucks so be it, reckon it is good for our average comp.
In regards to east malvern they will come 2nd, east Brighton will win it easy, they will be 10 goals better next year, going to be an average year in dig 1 - three good teams east east and saint Paul's, Dingley will be ok in 4th, the rest are going to be average. CH, mordi, Clayton will be the worst div 1 southern clubs we have seen, any by a long way

I'm a flog? You should go back over the last few pages and read your own posts? I hope for your sake that your identity is never revealed because I sense you maybe a s**t stirring 2's player at East Brighton which basically puts you as an average thirds player at best. You seem to have some negative opinions of footballers who have achieved more at Under 10's level than you have now. Never suggested Morwood, Murphy or anyone else should be paid to coach Interleague. You seem to think he is on 20K and only doing it for the money, I was pointing out that maybe his motivation isn't money you tosser.

Haha 2nds play from east brighton - righto no problems buddy, at least they have won a flag knobhead actually a couple - enjoy your night legend, oh sorry I forgot 2nds 3rds and super flags count.... Sorry buddy forgot they are really important premierships ... Sleep well, don't suck you thumb tonight

Haha 2nds play from east brighton - righto no problems buddy, at least they have won a flag knobhead actually a couple - enjoy your night legend, oh sorry I forgot 2nds 3rds and super flags count.... Sorry buddy forgot they are really important premierships ... Sleep well, don't suck you thumb tonight

So you are saying that 2nds, 3rds and Supers flags don't count then? Tell that to the 80 odd guys involved Muppet. Sure it would be great to win the firsts, but lets not forget that this is Southern League so no one is playing for Sheep Stations.

Will East Brighton field a 2nds team this year after last years debacle. What about Colts and Thirds. If you worried about the entire club instead of who is going to replace Dollars Williamson, you might get more than 12 people to your games! As it stands, your club is doomed and you and your dumb mates haven't noticed. Where will they hang your Flag when another club is using your ground?

So you are saying that 2nds, 3rds and Supers flags don't count then? Tell that to the 80 odd guys involved Muppet. Sure it would be great to win the firsts, but lets not forget that this is Southern League so no one is playing for Sheep Stations.

Will East Brighton field a 2nds team this year after last years debacle. What about Colts and Thirds. If you worried about the entire club instead of who is going to replace Dollars Williamson, you might get more than 12 people to your games! As it stands, your club is doomed and you and your dumb mates haven't noticed. Where will they hang your Flag when another club is using your ground?
Who won the 2nds 4 years ago? Bet you haven't a clue. Who won the 3rds 2 years ago? Wouldn't know and wouldn't care. Fair amount of red and white at the GF did notice that the black and red contingent were filing out from about half time, The 2014 flag will hang next to the other 9.

Who won the 2nds 4 years ago? Bet you haven't a clue. Who won the 3rds 2 years ago? Wouldn't know and wouldn't care. Fair amount of red and white at the GF did notice that the black and red contingent were filing out from about half time, The 2014 flag will hang next to the other 9.

That attitude is exactly why no one wants to play Reserves or U/19's for YOUR club Mr Hill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2010 Cheltenham won the 2nds & in 2012 Chelsea Heights won the thirds premierships.....for those playing at home ;)

There are as many 2nds players out there as there are 1st players or there should be except for clubs like yours who make no effort. Every one of those 2nds players remember the flags because that is the pinnacle of the standard that they play at.

Support is measured by who follows week in week out not the hangers on at finals time. Based on that your support is pathetic.

What a shocking call for a President to make. Fair Dinkum. You have juniors and plenty of Aus Kickers any chance of trying to produce a Colts team and support an SFL initiative. Great to see you winning Senior flags and i'm sure you sleep well at night having achieved a couple, i'm just not sure you look to far into the future Hilly, nothing in your 2's and no Colts doesn't look great in a couple of years.

What a shocking call for a President to make. Fair Dinkum. You have juniors and plenty of Aus Kickers any chance of trying to produce a Colts team and support an SFL initiative. Great to see you winning Senior flags and i'm sure you sleep well at night having achieved a couple, i'm just not sure you look to far into the future Hilly, nothing in your 2's and no Colts doesn't look great in a couple of years.
On the contrary the club is making great inroads to have a Colts in 2015 and should get there. You need to understand that private schools have a huge impact draining eligible players and have done for years. Admittedly the Reserves haven't been competitive which has been disappointing but that hasn't been for a lack of trying. At present we have around 35 interested in playing Colts having the recalcitrant junior president retire and open up the lines of communication again. Try walking a mile in these shoes before you make generalizations from afar ill informed

Got no doubt you work your arse off for your club and even put your own hard earned in. As President don't come on a public forum and say Reserves Flags and Colts flags mean bugger all and aren't rated at your football Club and then on a separate video make an impassioned plea for Colts like you value them. We judge ourselves as a football club not a football team. Not every local kid growing up will have the ability to play Seniors. I think you will also find most clubs lose kids to school footy.

Got no doubt you work your arse off for your club and even put your own hard earned in. As President don't come on a public forum and say Reserves Flags and Colts flags mean bugger all and aren't rated at your football Club and then on a separate video make an impassioned plea for Colts like you value them. We judge ourselves as a football club not a football team. Not every local kid growing up will have the ability to play Seniors. I think you will also find most clubs lose kids to school footy.
Point taken Raging but the ultimate still remains the ultimate whichever way you look at it, not meaning to degenerate other successes and premierships are difficult to win at any level but if you can be satisfied with 2nd's flags or Division 3 flags all it should mean it is a stepping stone to getting where you ultimately need to be and that's No 1 in Division 1. Otherwise you're in the wrong caper.

Colts is about teaching and developing kids - not flags same as 2nds . Bentleigh are a classic example how not to look at the colts, that little bald fella down there places winning colts flags above all else.
Bonus if your club wins either 2nds or colt flags but retry sure you don't go to ten or twenty or thirty year reunions for the...
Seniors is the only measure of on field success, being a great club is about off field on field supporter behavior and opportunities that your clubgiveslocals to be involved

Back