Southern FL Div One 2015

Who will win the SFL Div 1 Flag in 2015

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone remotely familiar with the SFL knows that it would take about 3 years for the Vampires reserves to kick 160 goals, they dont exactly have an abundance of depth
8 Division 1 flags says enough Which club is next best? City 6, Clayton 2, St.Pauls 3, Dingley 0 Cheltenham 0, Mordialloc 0, East Malvern 0, Chelsea Heights 0, Bentleigh 0 and of the yo yo's Heatherton 0, Murrembeena 0, Oakleigh Districts 0 then put a line through the rest. Balwyn got 5 and Noble Park 6

Last edited:
8 Division 1 flags says enough Which club is next best? City 6, Clayton 2, St.Pauls 3, Dingley 0 Cheltenham 0, Mordialloc 0, East Malvern 0, Chelsea Heights 0, Bentleigh 0 and of the yo yo's Heatherton 0, Murrembeena 0, Oakleigh Districts 0 then put a line through the rest. Balwyn got 5 and Noble Park 6

Lot of runners up for my mob!!! 2008, 2011 and 2013 but lost about 4 - 5 I believe?!

Our claim is that we are the only club currently in Division 1 not to have played in any other Division

Lot of runners up for my mob!!! 2008, 2011 and 2013 but lost about 4 - 5 I believe?!

Our claim is that we are the only club currently in Division 1 not to have played in any other Division
Great effort by the Doggies quality club with quality blokes running the show. Runners up in I think from memory 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007. Upset of the century in 2008 beating StKilda City, flogged the Vampires in 2011, 2013 and probably should have played off again in 2014 but ran out of gas in the last 10 minutes of the prelim

Great effort by the Doggies quality club with quality blokes running the show. Runners up in I think from memory 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007. Upset of the century in 2008 beating StKilda City, flogged the Vampires in 2011, 2013 and probably should have played off again in 2014 but ran out of gas in the last 10 minutes of the prelim

No that it matters now, but speaking of those years, was talking to old St Pauls bloke at work this morning, he stated that Luke Beveridge went for the coaching job at St Pauls in the mid 2000s. History will tell you that St Pauls chose Sean Millane instead & Beveridge went to St Bedes.

Two highly credentialled candidates. Sliding doors I guess

Let's have a look at a couple of clubs in' s and out's over the last two years
Let's start with Dingley
In: Francis, Bolger, o'bree, ( new Ades, gaertner, clegg ( not sure of his name as he is a ruckman that is going to be no good ) Arnold ( returned) farmer
Out: Noodles ( VFL) Williams ( back to VFL) Paterson ( retired) sawyers ( massive loss) Morgan, maybe a couple of others might go

Not sure if they will be better

East Brighton just this year
Add big show smith, Steve Murphy (better player than Williamson) Rayson ( new recruit this year) plus lynch (fit) and Jansen for a full year - wow wee scary might be unstoppable next year .....
Apart from Williamson who is a star no other major problems

Will be very hard to beat

Tomorrow will go through at Paul's and the heights .... Stay tune

Jackson peet at collingwood VFL also - that is going to hurt ...the dingeos might need to reduce their coaching spend and go buy a couple more players. I would hate to be a board holder at the minute... Narrows the list

Let's have a look at a couple of clubs in' s and out's over the last two years
Let's start with Dingley
In: Francis, Bolger, o'bree, ( new Ades, gaertner, clegg ( not sure of his name as he is a ruckman that is going to be no good ) Arnold ( returned) farmer
Out: Noodles ( VFL) Williams ( back to VFL) Paterson ( retired) sawyers ( massive loss) Morgan, maybe a couple of others might go

Not sure if they will be better

East Brighton just this year
Add big show smith, Steve Murphy (better player than Williamson) Rayson ( new recruit this year) plus lynch (fit) and Jansen for a full year - wow wee scary might be unstoppable next year .....
Apart from Williamson who is a star no other major problems

Will be very hard to beat

Tomorrow will go through at Paul's and the heights .... Stay tune
Not sure Murphy is a better player than Williamson

You missed a couple Harry O.
Ryan Pearson and Jake Mullen from Doveton. Also Tom Wright from Dromana. The ruckmans name is Cleeve. Played in a flag at Noble Park in Eastern Divvy 1 so i'm sure he will go o.k in this comp. Turcarelli has also returned after a stint at Mitcham/Marong. Paterson has retired and Sawyers is undecided. Noodle's has been guaranteed a spot on Casey's list, Bolger and Peet both trying out at VFL. Morgan is playing at Sorrento this year I believe. Dingoes will be much bigger next year which is where we fell down against the Vampires. Believe what you want but 50K didn't magically appear on top of last years budget. Players have taken cuts and decisions have been made on the list because of the GF result. Maybe you should join the DFC Facebook page and you can read about the recruits signed..

Decisions made, well Francis must of got a cut or told to go elsewhere as he was well yuk when it mattered. Morgan has he given his jumper back that he worn on gf day, reckon you are better off without him if I was a player at dingley I wouldnt want him. Mullin can play lets just check to see if he has a good attitude when it gets hard, told he might be a touch sensitive, turcareli, No no no you already have three like him. Reckon it is great that the kids have gone to the VFL, not sure Bolger is at that level can't kick and too slow but good on him for having a crack I suppose.

Morgan has won a couple of BnF's and played nearly 200 games for Dingley. Looking to buy a house so if a club is going to pay him X amount of money good luck to him. He owes Dingley nothing, he will be back at some stage. Disco did take a pay cut but anyone at the Grand Final surely isn't blaming him. Our midfield were smashed, he didn't get many one on one opportunities. Any player who kicks 80+ goals a year deserves a pay packet.

Decisions made, well Francis must of got a cut or told to go elsewhere as he was well yuk when it mattered. Morgan has he given his jumper back that he worn on gf day, reckon you are better off without him if I was a player at dingley I wouldnt want him. Mullin can play lets just check to see if he has a good attitude when it gets hard, told he might be a touch sensitive, turcareli, No no no you already have three like him. Reckon it is great that the kids have gone to the VFL, not sure Bolger is at that level can't kick and too slow but good on him for having a crack I suppose.

Hows your mob CH going harry? Plenty of mud slinging going the other way, not much recruiting coming in........

Just more BullshXt from Steve Hill EBFC pres, it is as funny as his jokes and no one ever laughs at them only at the person telling them
He should be more concerned about all the players that are leaving the Vampires up to 8-10 it is Rumoured to be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just more BullshXt from Steve Hill EBFC pres, it is as funny as his jokes and no one ever laughs at them only at the person telling them
He should be more concerned about all the players that are leaving the Vampires up to 8-10 it is Rumoured to be

Which players? Hope & Larsen retired??

If Francis is going to Skye it would be an amazing turn around since it wasn't so long ago that the coach of Skye was paying players out of his own wallet

He is playing at Dingley next year. Dic#kheads like "The Insider" fire off stupid comments and then sit behind their computer and giggle to themselves when people respond.

You'd want to hope that's true. You're nothing but a fraud and an embarrassment. The worst joke is on me because it cost me $50k believing your crap

You missed a couple Harry O.
Ryan Pearson and Jake Mullen from Doveton. Also Tom Wright from Dromana. The ruckmans name is Cleeve. Played in a flag at Noble Park in Eastern Divvy 1 so i'm sure he will go o.k in this comp. Turcarelli has also returned after a stint at Mitcham/Marong. Paterson has retired and Sawyers is undecided. Noodle's has been guaranteed a spot on Casey's list, Bolger and Peet both trying out at VFL. Morgan is playing at Sorrento this year I believe. Dingoes will be much bigger next year which is where we fell down against the Vampires. Believe what you want but 50K didn't magically appear on top of last years budget. Players have taken cuts and decisions have been made on the list because of the GF result. Maybe you should join the DFC Facebook page and you can read about the recruits signed..

Looks like Sawers has made up his mind http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/...unnstown-as-towners-recruit-for-attack/?cs=63

I wasn't talking about him.

As of now, the best forward in southern is Tyson King (keysborough). 4 time CHF in the Casey league team of the year, VFL and AFL clubs have been circling for years.

Every week in Casey tys had 2 or 3 blokes hanging off him, has had a couple of injuries the last couple of years and still dominated.

Back