Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think people are forgetting 1 key factor of finals grounds. The ability to fence it off. Grounds like Clayton make it as a finals grounds a lot of time even when the surface is terrible. I played a grand final there in absolute slop. But it's ridiculously easy to fence it off, and that's one of the requirements.

Do you think they'd ever be able to fence off Sandown's ground easily? Get a decent ground in there? Park cars anywhere? I was using Sandown as an example, but I can't think of many D3 grounds that don't suffer similar problems.

Giving the league full access to a "suitable ground" like Cheltenham or Mordiallic, and telling all D3 clubs to get together and run the day at a ground that isn't theirs, seems short sighted. You can't expect those clubs to just hand over keys to their entire facilities to members of 10-12 other clubs for a day.

Don't have to hand over the keys as all food and drink outside. Whatever the result which may also include using 3rd party grounds, I can assure you that equalisation is the big league word in 2015. So few clubs have gained massive returns from finals because they have a fence around their ground whilst 80% miss out...why?. Those cashed up finals clubs are now using those finds to pilfer players from other poorer clubs unable to match them. Look at the transfers so far and the clubs running finals. Blind freddy can see whats happening here.

The tide is turning and there must be change.

Private hudson is a flog hahaha you cant fail a course that you sit and listen to haha
Think private hudson is the stewie guy he keeps talking about

There seems to be a lot of Denied on the transfer list,note to clubs get your act together get all money ,property or and anything else owed during the season that the player is there it would create less 5hit this time of year, incompetent management on there behalf.End of rant

There seems to be a lot of Denied on the transfer list,note to clubs get your act together get all money ,property or and anything else owed during the season that the player is there it would create less 5hit this time of year, incompetent management on there behalf.End of rant

Completely disagree there Trend. Almost a laughable post. I firmly believe it's the incompetent players that need to get their act together before requesting a transfer. Ensure all fees are paid and gear that you don't own is returned. Will ensure for a much smoother, cleaner transfer from one club to another.
There's only so much a clubs committee can say and do during a season to players.

At the end of the day, we're in a senior football league and all adults - not U11's anymore. If not by now, when do you expect players start taking responsibily for themselves?

I'm going to take a wild stab and say that you've never been in position where you've had to get fees off players.
The ones that don't pay when they're supposed give you every excuse in the book as to why they're always broke.
Or they think they are too good to have to pay and think they're doing clubs are favour by gracing them with their presence.
Clubs use the clearance procedure as a way of getting their dues from players that are scummy club hopping MFs that don't give two shots about clubs.

I'm going to take a wild stab and say that you've never been in position where you've had to get fees off players.
The ones that don't pay when they're supposed give you every excuse in the book as to why they're always broke.
Or they think they are too good to have to pay and think they're doing clubs are favour by gracing them with their presence.
Clubs use the clearance procedure as a way of getting their dues from players that are scummy club hopping MFs that don't give two shots about clubs.
Not disagreeing at all, but you obviously still played them in your sides ? Possibly to win a flag
You were keen to get these players when they club hopped to your club.
Smacks of double standards to me.

Not disagreeing at all, but you obviously still played them in your sides ? Possibly to win a flag
You were keen to get these players when they club hopped to your club.
Smacks of double standards to me.
It's not just club hoppers that don't pay their fees.
Getting fees out of all players, whether they be new to the club or 10 year veterans, is like drawing blood from a stone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm hit the raw nerve KnowitAll, you can't shut the gate after the horse has bolted.
Yeah you have hit a raw nerve.
I'm sick of bozos like you running ya mouth off about stuff you don't know jack about.
Telling clubs to pull their acts together and organise their players. People who volunteer their time don't need some masked crusader hiding behind a nickname on an Internet forum slagging them off. The executive comittee of clubs put in at least 20+ hours a week to run a club and keep it operating. They shouldn't have to babysit adults who can't manage their own finances and pay what they owe. If you don't like the way stuff is run, put your hand up and do something about it.
Otherwise shoosh up

Yeah you have hit a raw nerve.
I'm sick of bozos like you running ya mouth off about stuff you don't know jack about.
Telling clubs to pull their acts together and organise their players. People who volunteer their time don't need some masked crusader hiding behind a nickname on an Internet forum slagging them off. The executive comittee of clubs put in at least 20+ hours a week to run a club and keep it operating. They shouldn't have to babysit adults who can't manage their own finances and pay what they owe. If you don't like the way stuff is run, put your hand up and do something about it.
Otherwise shoosh up
we had a player at our club that he had his owen company was not short of money and still iou the club money

Here's your chance to win big bucks in the Bentleigh Football Netball Club footy tipping comp. This is not just you've average footy tipping comp as the more entries there are, the more $$ you win. At the minute first prize takes home $1500 (depending on 50 entries), but we're not happy with that figure, we want to give away double that. All tips for the year must be submitted round 1 (or you can just enter and take the away teams) So click on the link below for more details & start tipping to win big!!

P.s. There's even a prize for coming last

http://bentleighfc.com/footy-tipping/

Hey gents,
I'm from Richmond Central FC in D2 of the ammo's.
We're on the lookout for a praccy match on the 21st of March, you need to have a ground available as we can't get one.
Please let me know if this could work for your club.
Sorry for the spam and good luck in 2015.

Would like to help out Norfolk... but we've got a praccy match against Doveton on Fri 20 March.

Anybody know much about Endeavour Hills heading into this season? Flown under the radar!

Two questions for mine:
1. Will their Thirds step up and play seniors; and

2. Is what they've got in quality > quantity?

Anybody know much about Endeavour Hills heading into this season? Flown under the radar!

Two questions for mine:
1. Will their Thirds step up and play seniors; and

2. Is what they've got in quality > quantity?

i have heard they are recruiting even more players for 3rds only duties might be a few ex oakleigh districts players

Back