Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mount to have a stinker in front of the sticks and get done by a straight kicking lyndale.
The kangas to be pushed by the hawks on their home deck.
Cobras to be beat by a record amount.
The inbreeds to lead all day but loose by a kick to carrum because thats what they know.
Dandy not to leave that crappy basketball stadium due to ground conditions.

I go away for a few weeks and come back to some of the crispiest work.

Bounceback long time no see. Where you been at?

Ashwood > Sandown 55
South Yarra > Dandenong 36
Moorabbin > Hallam 62
Black Rock need all the free points they can get, they aint going far in september
Mount > Lyndale 23
CPL > Endeavour 66

I've just woken up from an epiphany and it's not good news for the endeavour hillbillies. The nightmare continues as CPL will make light work of them like lambs to the slaughter. Don't bother turning up hillbillies your season is over. Flight centre at endeavour hills shopping centre is open today 9am-4pm. Book your footy trip spuds cause you're not gonna get the 4 points.

Well done to mount. Proved me wrong. Kicked well by all accounts.
The hawks didnt really get to push the kangas but that was my smokey.
The cobras come out with a massive win. Hats off to them. Ashwood what happened?
Dandy came out of the basketball stadium real hard. Sorry yarras but bad kicking is bad footy.
And my favourite. Least i got one right. The hillbillies only know one way. Care to comment falc? Straight to flight centre first thing in the morning?

Well done to mount. Proved me wrong. Kicked well by all accounts.
The hawks didnt really get to push the kangas but that was my smokey.
The cobras come out with a massive win. Hats off to them. Ashwood what happened?
Dandy came out of the basketball stadium real hard. Sorry yarras but bad kicking is bad footy.
And my favourite. Least i got one right. The hillbillies only know one way. Care to comment falc? Straight to flight centre first thing in the morning?

My favorite...Black Rock didn't even have a game and they dropped to 3rd lol. Next stop straight sets

My favorite...Black Rock didn't even have a game and they dropped to 3rd lol. Next stop straight sets

I think that's a simple case of the system not processing them yet. They get the 4 points for today, and the will get Moorabins score while Dragons will get Dandenongs score. So a 64 point win. Should put a fair bump on their existing 190 percentage.

Good to see Sandown of 2015 beat Sandown of 2014. Great effort, would be a pretty sweet feeling down there tonight.

I think that's a simple case of the system not processing them yet. They get the 4 points for today, and the will get Moorabins score while Dragons will get Dandenongs score. So a 64 point win. Should put a fair bump on their existing 190 percentage.

Good to see Sandown of 2015 beat Sandown of 2014. Great effort, would be a pretty sweet feeling down there tonight.

Apparently the song was sung with great gusto to ensure all the weak expats next door heard it

I honestly believe it's the style of footy they play. It's dumb footy. The have the cattle but looks like their game play is non existing.

Ashwood ???? What has happened? Injuries? Wheels falling off?
We honestly had less injuries than we did when we were winning games but still do have 4-5 out of the ones.... Have literally just had a *ing s**t month... But at the same time ha give someone like sandown a sniff and they'll take it to ha every time... But also nothing wrong with losing to mount waverly by 20 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not personal at all iv had some good chats with him but I think his old style of coaching is getting the best of them. It's a game plan that's easy to read and easy to beat.
People in the know are aware of Mick's deficiencies as a Coach, can motivate and inspire, gets close to a few guys, has a drink with them, builds a strong connection with a few in his team, but can be easily out coached. There is no game plan, and it will start to unravel come finals time, because there is not enough attention to detail. 2 finals win out of 8 in the last 5 years tells the story. Can make a club better but not a coach who can win a senior premiership for your club.

Falc 10 bit quiet ay, what happened on the weekend, give us your report of the 1 point loss to cpl, anything u wanna get off your chest

Ashwood didn't respect Sandown and many of them thought it would be an easy win, it that bit them on the ass. Mick would be first to admit that too.

REALLY????? wow...., I cant believe that with their coach and 8 players who walked out on the club this year, surely they would have respect for the CLUB, but then again, maybe not. Who would have thought eh?

WOW a few posts deleted today. Someone not happy.

Last edited:
Falc 10 bit quiet ay, what happened on the weekend, give us your report of the 1 point loss to cpl, anything u wanna get off your chest

Yes, very very quiet. He may be out celebrating that he finally got mentioned in the best against a top 5 side (albeit 6th best). If you go through his stats he goes ok against Dandy, Sandown and Sth Yarra however has very little impact against top sides and I believe questions are being asked about his position in the side. May need to bring a hungry young kid up from the 2's - could have been the difference on Saturday and may have kept his feet in the contest and not rolled on the ground.

Bounceback...y u no talk to me anymore?

I missed our the witty repartee. Forget these Hills scrubs...Lets talk SFL footy or at least talk like we know something about it. Since you've already started ill go next.

I heard that Sandown were playing 15yo's in the seniors. Would you know anything about that? Does anybody?

Bounceback...y u no talk to me anymore?

I missed our the witty repartee. Forget these Hills scrubs...Lets talk SFL footy or at least talk like we know something about it. Since you've already started ill go next.

I heard that Sandown were playing 15yo's in the seniors. Would you know anything about that? Does anybody?

Incorrect, have a lot of u17s around at training, etc but none playing senior footy

Went down and watched mount v. lyndale over the weekend, personally I don't think mount have the personnel or the ticker to go deep into September. Although they did come out 5 goal winners when the contest become physical and aggressive late in the first and second quarters and even the 3rd mount went to water. If physical and aggressive tactics are taken to mount during September they will be no threat and should be dismissed rather easily. For mine CPL will win the flag no questions.

Went down and watched mount v. lyndale over the weekend, personally I don't think mount have the personnel or the ticker to go deep into September. Although they did come out 5 goal winners when the contest become physical and aggressive late in the first and second quarters and even the 3rd mount went to water. If physical and aggressive tactics are taken to mount during September they will be no threat and should be dismissed rather easily. For mine CPL will win the flag no questions.
Everyone including me bags EH and rightly so, but to say CPL will win the flag after they beat EH by 1 point on there ground is umm a little rich and silly.

trendy '& rightly so' I like it

CPL were to good on the w/end move the ball well & march is a fantastic target in front, plus hard to beat on their own deck.... As for us, only getting better week by week ;)

Hey bounceback falc 10 said he's upset with u, he's form dosent reflect with the best in the record each week lol (I thought u were spot on haha) but he has been good of late, was brilliant vs sth yarra & he'd tell u about it

CobraBET sporting odds SFL div3

Outright Premiership betting :

Moorabbin $3.20
MOUNT $4.00
CPL $5.00
HILLS $5.50
BR $9.00
ASHWOOD $17.00
Sth Yarra $27.00
Lyndale $101.00

CLUBS LIKELY TO FOLD NEXT :

Dandy $1.05