CPL $5.00
HILLS $5.50
BR $9.00
ASHWOOD $17.00
Sth Yarra $27.00
Lyndale $101.00

CLUBS LIKELY TO FOLD NEXT :

Dandy $1.05

Black Rock by far the best side iv'e seen this year $9.00 outragess only 3 in running Mnt,Mbbin,BR the rest making numbers,what odds CPL,ASH,EH,STH Y,LYND to just make the 5 as i don't see it changing.

According to the flog number 14 from mount waverly the flag is already theres, so looking foward to seeing them choke again.
#mountchokingisasgoodaswinningaflag

Haven't CPL taken over the choking tag? They have lost 2 in a row in both ressies and seniors...
Nice try...but no.

0-5 in senior grannys...gonna be long standing record. Plus with the Asterisk next to name for 2014.

Like this,

*No result. Crowd of re-silly people.

Cobra what are the odds on Straight sets out in finals

Ill talk Black Rock at $1.20.

Haven't CPL taken over the choking tag? They have lost 2 in a row in both ressies and seniors...
Would hardly call any of those loses choking. Ressies made the GF from 4th in 2013 and then last year lost to Lyndale who finished on top. Seniors lost to an undefeated Doveton in 2013.

Choking would be finishing on top and then not getting the job done.

If that's true, then I don't think you can count most of Mounts either. Only 1 of those GFs (southern dragons) they would have gone in favourites if there were bookmakers running the odds.

If that's true, then I don't think you can count most of Mounts either. Only 1 of those GFs (southern dragons) they would have gone in favourites if there were bookmakers running the odds.

at the end of the day, both teams choke on doodle on & off the ground

The only thing choking in last yrs granny was you, choking on the 6 meat pies you were chugging down at half time when u found out your clown supporters got punched up in a brawl they started and cost you any chance of winning anything

I still can't believe there was no club suspensions over last years grand final brawl. For Mount Waverley to openly advertise "pre drinks" at there club before the grand final and for their drunken supporters (whom I have no doubt would of attended the pre drinks) to start a half time brawl is a disgrace. Absolute disgrace of a football club and shame on the SFL for giving both teams such a light slap on the wrist after bringing our game into disrepute on the biggest day of all.

#somethingsmellsfishy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would hardly call any of those loses choking. Ressies made the GF from 4th in 2013 and then last year lost to Lyndale who finished on top. Seniors lost to an undefeated Doveton in 2013.

No one was beating Doveton that season.

I still can't believe there was no club suspensions over last years grand final brawl. For Mount Waverley to openly advertise "pre drinks" at there club before the grand final and for their drunken supporters (whom I have no doubt would of attended the pre drinks) to start a half time brawl is a disgrace. Absolute disgrace of a football club and shame on the SFL for giving both teams such a light slap on the wrist after bringing our game into disrepute on the biggest day of all.

#somethingsmellsfishy

What else are you smoking other than the usual?

We had 4 guys get 5-6 weeks suspension (on top of the internal club suspensions we gave them & shame of costing our Seniors a much deserved Premiership),
the club got fined a few $K and not awarded the Premiership despite what the by-laws state.

What else are you smoking other than the usual?

We had 4 guys get 5-6 weeks suspension (on top of the internal club suspensions we gave them & shame of costing our Seniors a much deserved Premiership),
the club got fined a few $K and not awarded the Premiership despite what the by-laws state.

You were still allowed to participate this year. Club should of been suspended as far as I'm concerned

Nos the team we played on Saturday stated one of your thugs has been suspended and reaching 15 weeks cannot play football anymore. Also your advocate may be banned after fighting with the tribunal.

Cannizzo - get your media person to do their job and update the bloody tribunal results so we don't have rumours and crap. Joke

Is it just me or is the SFNL afraid to publish tribunal results on its website and are they happy in allowing its paying clubs and participants to just become 'mushrooms' and only give them positive stuff and not hurt the brand or turn people away from participating or volunteering in this league.

On the website the tribunal has only sat 5, yes 5 times this year!! Either the CEO bonus is paid on tribunal results or the chairman wants to protect the brand - who knows.

As stated, allegedly a CPL player has reached his 15 weeks however no report or posting on the SFNL website with probably countless other cases reported across the 140 teams that play on grounds or courts each week.

Why aren't the Presidents questioning this silence on behalf of its paid members ????.

I'm a paid member of my football club and Im peeved off I would like to know if I was playing on a thug with 12-13 weeks under his belt!

Obviously the SFNL media department are muzzled in terms of reporting such matters so only ones capable are the Presidents seeking answers and getting back to their paid members.

Last edited:
CobraBET SPORTING ODDS

How goughy will most likely spend his $50,000 he won last night :

- 12 month supply of Ivan's pies $1.65
- buy a Pizza Hut franchise $2.40
- 10 year platinum membership to grinder $5.10
- buy a pig (for harvest) $9.00
- donate it to springy districts FC $51.00

Nos the team we played on Saturday stated one of your thugs has been suspended and reaching 15 weeks cannot play football anymore. Also your advocate may be banned after fighting with the tribunal.

Cannizzo - get your media person to do their job and update the bloody tribunal results so we don't have rumours and crap. Joke

What team did you play on saturday?? And im pretty sure the limit is 16 weeks not 15. Advocate maybe banned... For what?? Come on humor us, u seem to know everything.

Im pretty sure no one at cpl is even close to the 16 weeks.

Back