Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw mount play yesterday and if they play that brand of footy in the coming weeks no one will get within 6 goals of them. 11.1 flattered moorabin.

12 goal turn around. No good buddy.

How many free kicks and 50s did Wilkin give away today before he got sent off? I guess he can be stopped...

The game was fairly even through the middle both teams had an equal ammount of entries but BR just looked better going inside 50, made the most of there opportunities and had mount on the rebound. Margin got bigger as the game went on, week off showing its benefit. Full Back for BR did a number on Galle.

All in all an ugly game to watch.

M
The game was fairly even through the middle both teams had an equal ammount of entries but BR just looked better going inside 50, made the most of there opportunities and had mount on the rebound. Margin got bigger as the game went on, week off showing its benefit. Full Back for BR did a number on Galle.

All in all an ugly game to watch.
must have seen a different game to me... BR mids won the game ... Way too quick ...

M

must have seen a different game to me... BR mids won the game ... Way too quick ...

The I50's were even so not sure how you can say the BR mids won the game.. and to call anyone or any part of that game 'quick' is joke, the ball was on the deck 95% of the game and that poor excuse for a finals venue was a bog heap.. it was slow contested ugly football..

The I50's were even so not sure how you can say the BR mids won the game.. and to call anyone or any part of that game 'quick' is joke, the ball was on the deck 95% of the game and that poor excuse for a finals venue was a bog heap.. it was slow contested ugly football..
Agree to disagree , as a spectator , considering the conditions black rock looked too quick and skill level was much higher which resulted in them winning the game. Black rock ran all over mount when ball hit the deck... I'm tipping ashwood v BR gf. Mount are cooked

Was good to see wilkin finally not getting looked after by the umpires
Are you on drugs? If so ill jave what you're having!

If anything, the umpires so their very best to even up the contest with him. He cops s**t every week.

You need to watch more footy, pal.

If anything, the umpires so their very best to even up the contest with him. He cops s**t every week.

One mount flog sticking up for another. You're off ya head mate Wilkin gets looked after week in week out by the umps. Golden boy of the league

Can't sat he gets looked after by the umps as seemed to get sent off for nothing today... Did look like he was struggling a bit today compared to normal high standards , tipping he is carrying an injury or two maybe because he was way off today.

The bloke gives cheap shots behind play. I have no respect for him. The umpires always give him everything.
What happened to the flog number 14 last i seen of him he was telling everyone the flag is theres. damn him and mount

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute classic, all the heros on here after CPL lost giving it to them, now they are shitting their dacks.

* off Wilkin, you finally didn't get a ride from the umps as you usually do and were shown up and your midfield showed up as the one paced batlers they are....

Absolute classic, all the heros on here after CPL lost giving it to them, now they are shitting their dacks.

**** off Wilkin, you finally didn't get a ride from the umps as you usually do and were shown up and your midfield showed up as the one paced batlers they are....
Mount lost the same game last year to cpl and were dominant in the grand final.. or half of it haha!
so its still anyones to win.

I think theres alittle tall poppy syndrome going on here.
One thing is for sure he comes up in your pre game meetings more than any of you do, basically cause you're coaches are scared of the damage he can inflict on a football team.
If putting your head over the pill and backing back into contest after contest is cheap shots then i have been severely misinformed about the game of Australian rules football.
Champions dont play 2 bad games in a row so id be worried if i were playing against him next week.
They should also just keep the grand final at clayton. I dont believe its fair on anyone to be playing on such a bog heap of a ground if clayton is in ripping knick and is available.

Mount lost the same game last year to cpl and were dominant in the grand final.. or half of it haha!
so its still anyones to win.

I think theres alittle tall poppy syndrome going on here.
One thing is for sure he comes up in your pre game meetings more than any of you do, basically cause you're coaches are scared of the damage he can inflict on a football team.
If putting your head over the pill and backing back into contest after contest is cheap shots then i have been severely misinformed about the game of Australian rules football.
Champions dont play 2 bad games in a row so id be worried if i were playing against him next week.
They should also just keep the grand final at clayton. I dont believe its fair on anyone to be playing on such a bog heap of a ground if clayton is in ripping knick and is available.
Last time I checked Aussie rules was an out door sport... So occasionally you do have to play on a wet boggy ground... And in regards to mount they also need to find a way to play on bigger grounds ... They were way too big and slow yesterday and was obvious for all to see.... You need to stop making excuses and considering you were not even there to see the game I'm guessing the only feed back your getting are excuses from your mates who blamed the ground, blamed the umpires, blamed the injuries....

Last time I checked Aussie rules was an out door sport... So occasionally you do have to play on a wet boggy ground... And in regards to mount they also need to find a way to play on bigger grounds ... They were way too big and slow yesterday and was obvious for all to see.... You need to stop making excuses and considering you were not even there to see the game I'm guessing the only feed back your getting are excuses from your mates who blamed the ground, blamed the umpires, blamed the injuries....
Theres a good reason this game was made for finals to be played in the spring.
so the grounds would be in top shape when footy means something more than just 4 points.
Correct i didnt go to the game nor have i spoken with anyone about the game, iv just gone off what you knobs have been saying on here.
Im not gonna sit here and read outrageous statements about one of the best footballers iv had the chance to play with.
But back to the ground.
I did have the absolute pleasure of playing on this lovely deck in round 3 this year, it was the 4th game actually played on it for the year and it was already disgraceful, i reckon after a cold and wet few months and one of the wettest augusts on record and comments like
Worst ground ever. What a tip
that there should be concerns where, what should be the best game of the year will take place.
Why would you keep it there if there is a ground 100× better?
Do the people of today like watching footy with zero to no skill at all?
Do they like seeing congestion all over the ground?
Its the showcase game for the year, give the players who have won the privilege to play off in it the respect to play on a half decent deck.

#NOEXCUSES

Theres a good reason this game was made for finals to be played in the spring.
so the grounds would be in top shape when footy means something more than just 4 points.
Correct i didnt go to the game nor have i spoken with anyone about the game, iv just gone off what you knobs have been saying on here.
Im not gonna sit here and read outrageous statements about one of the best footballers iv had the chance to play with.
But back to the ground.
I did have the absolute pleasure of playing on this lovely deck in round 3 this year, it was the 4th game actually played on it for the year and it was already disgraceful, i reckon after a cold and wet few months and one of the wettest augusts on record and comments like
that there should be concerns where, what should be the best game of the year will take place.
Why would you keep it there if there is a ground 100× better?
Do the people of today like watching footy with zero to no skill at all?
Do they like seeing congestion all over the ground?
Its the showcase game for the year, give the players who have won the privilege to play off in it the respect to play on a half decent deck.

#NOEXCUSES
Both sides are playing on same ground... Best side will still win wouldn't u agree? It's div 3 mate... Not sure how high a standard of footy u have played but it is s**t footy regardless of the surface.... In regards to wilkin he is a gun but questions will always hang over him because he has stayed at the lower level... On one hand he should be comended for his loyalty as it is very rare but on the other he has never tested himself so people will question his ability / potential v better opposition .

Ground conditions don't come into the SFLs thinking when issuing finals allocation it seems. Cheltenham got a full finals series a year or two back when they couldn't even play on their own ground for a month leading into the finals series due to the surface condition.

GF should be at Clayton. Leaving it at Heatherton reduces the spectacle.

Both sides are playing on same ground... Best side will still win wouldn't u agree? It's div 3 mate... Not sure how high a standard of footy u have played but it is s**t footy regardless of the surface.... In regards to wilkin he is a gun but questions will always hang over him because he has stayed at the lower level... On one hand he should be comended for his loyalty as it is very rare but on the other he has never tested himself so people will question his ability / potential v better opposition .
yes i do agree that the best side would win but it would also play into the hands of the lesser skilled side and does it really matter to the players? To some blokes or most of the blokes, this is their afl, this is their everything so the surface should be in good condition it just shows the lack of respect the league show to div 3 clubs who are the battlers of the league.wouldnt you agree? But i think youre missing the point. If there is a ground in far better condition and can cater for finals why on earth would you pick somewhere that's is awful condition? It doesnt make sense? I think once again the sfl have alot to answer for. The organisation stinks of corruption. Stinks.

It's choppy in spots, and a bit muddy but I wouldn't describe it as an absolute disgrace.
Reading everyone's post on here, I was expecting a complete mud heap, but it's not affecting the game.

The entire far side of the ground is a pigs pen, and the far wing is a half inch under water mate...

Back