Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes we are all park footballers that is correct thats why i find everything you knuckleheads are saying completely and utterly amusing.
I cant wait to go back to my small pond!
I hope it gets smaller so i can kick bigger bags of goals hahaha its actually so much fun when a defender tries his hardest and the coach even puts 3 people on you and you can still laugh at them. Hahaha! When i was in grade 6 i only used to play with the grade 2's cause they couldnt tackle me... now its 'senior' footy and they still can't tackle... i love park footy!!

Hahaha, I like your style. Keep it up. It's entertaining!

This can be translated to "at this stage, due to possessing a Mount Waverley level of arrogance, I won't be playing anywhere as we have the flag in the bag, and I don't have the heart or desire to work hard to prove myself against better players in a higher division, as has been proven."
Now that your boys have suffered stage fright again, you are talking up your return.
I hope you and Wilkin enjoy being great big fish in this tiny little pond.
you're right on the money.. tested myself at div 2 and i sucked. Was horrible! Too fat. Too slow. They would only let me eat salad rolls and i hated it. Maybe if they brought in a div 3.5 invetween div 3 and div 2 i may suit it better... lol. Just so i dont have to work hard. I hate working hard. The thing is you can kick over 100 goals in a year by not doing a single thing! Its fantastic! Bring on the small pond!!! You're welcome to all come and get tips off me if you dont have desire to run or do a preseason and still take home a lovely trophy and get a free dinner and grog off of the sfl at years end. So please big cat, please come down have a chat and ill explain how you put on 35kgs and still be that very big fish that other coaches change their game plans for.

Peace :)

Yep. Its some heavy duty pegs

Is this your life big boy?. Really, no one cares about you or if you are playing next year in Div 3. Bigger, injured and older you reckon we are all somehow scared. End of day the blokes in front of you need to sponge it out to you and going by the crap skills of some mount boys especially #6 and #39 you will hardly get leather poisoning. Give it a rest as we do not care.

you're right on the money.. tested myself at div 2 and i sucked. Was horrible! Too fat. Too slow. They would only let me eat salad rolls and i hated it. Maybe if they brought in a div 3.5 invetween div 3 and div 2 i may suit it better... lol. Just so i dont have to work hard. I hate working hard. The thing is you can kick over 100 goals in a year by not doing a single thing! Its fantastic! Bring on the small pond!!! You're welcome to all come and get tips off me if you dont have desire to run or do a preseason and still take home a lovely trophy and get a free dinner and grog off of the sfl at years end. So please big cat, please come down have a chat and ill explain how you put on 35kgs and still be that very big fish that other coaches change their game plans for.

Peace :)

Wouldn't that then be div 2.5, not 3.5 numbskull???

The other quote about wilkin not wanting to go up, could quite possibly be spot on the money, never tried himself at a higher level, and never manned up, yet his mt Waverley girlfriends label him a champion????? the term gets thrown around way too loosely these days.
If Doveton get a new coach next year they will clean sweep the competition anyway, fantastic side, apparently recruiting well, just have no game plan or inspiration from their current coach.

I think this guy cares^^^ and i think you do.. or enough to post back! Hahaha! This is fantastic! Yeah i reckon doveton will clean sweep it aswell!

Any truth to the rumor Mounts Assistant Coach decided to take a trip overseas the week of the Grand Final? Could be the reason behind the Wilkin at FF debacle..

See mount are that embarrassed and immature that they stuck it up the league by not bothering to put their goal scorers and best players on the SFNL website on top of the radio guys on Saturday giving them stick on wrong numbers in the record. They were just going to start calling each incorrect player FLOG. Poor effort by the admin at mount and quite sad really

See mount are that embarrassed and immature that they stuck it up the league by not bothering to put their goal scorers and best players on the SFNL website on top of the radio guys on Saturday giving them stick on wrong numbers in the record. They were just going to start calling each incorrect player FLOG. Poor effort by the admin at mount and quite sad really

The admin side of things seem to fall by the wayside when the Vice-President is away.
I'm sure he will fix it up when he is back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The admin side of things seem to fall by the wayside when the Vice-President is away.
I'm sure he will fix it up when he is back.

Well that's crap as they were enter in the first 3 weeks of the finals. Nah just plain old dummy spitting attitude there I think due to the GF choker hold tradition continuing.

Well that's crap as they were enter in the first 3 weeks of the finals. Nah just plain old dummy spitting attitude there I think due to the GF choker hold tradition continuing.
You seem to know alot about nothing... why dont you go on a game show and put your wise and knowledgeable brain to use, or is it just easier doing stuff from the sidelines? I bet your mother still washes your clothes for you and makes your bed. Get a grip.
Im sure you'd disagree with the best they put in anyway.
And instead of slagging mount and their players on here go down next year and do it over the fence, im sure you'd enjoy that a hell of alot more, cause its not like you actually do anything on a Saturday.

Not that I am aware of....?
The Assistant Coach was there on Saturday helping out on the bench.

Fair enough, over heard Mount Waverley supporters saying that "gags" went to Bali or Thailand ? And that Woody the 2's coach took his spot on the bench, I know Woody from his Dandenong days and saw him holding the board so assumed it was correct.

Is mount a def lock in for div 3 sfl next year ? Or are they still considering a move to efl? Wouldn't blame them if looking elsewhere after the 2014 debacle .

Is mount a def lock in for div 3 sfl next year ? Or are they still considering a move to efl? Wouldn't blame them if looking elsewhere after the 2014 debacle .

That would be a horrible move by them! I would be pretty surprised if they would ever think that. They would get smashed by 40 goals a week, not to mention the gate fees, add that on top of goughies already out of control snack bar costs they would be broke in the first round!!

That would be a horrible move by them! I would be pretty surprised if they would ever think that. They would get smashed by 40 goals a week, not to mention the gate fees, add that on top of goughies already out of control snack bar costs they would be broke in the first round!!
Mate im bloodly loaded. Iv got enough coin to get me to round 3. You gotta have alot of cash to be competitive in efl div 4 i know that some teams that didnt make finals are spending over 80k a year on players i dont think it would work for mount.
But its cricket season now!

Just FYI, to put this matter to rest, the results were to be put in on Monday, but the system was already locked.
The goal-kickers and bests have already been emailed to the SFL to update. Balls in their court.

You seem to know alot about nothing... why dont you go on a game show and put your wise and knowledgeable brain to use, or is it just easier doing stuff from the sidelines? I bet your mother still washes your clothes for you and makes your bed. Get a grip.
Im sure you'd disagree with the best they put in anyway.
And instead of slagging mount and their players on here go down next year and do it over the fence, im sure you'd enjoy that a hell of alot more, cause its not like you actually do anything on a Saturday.
You love a game show dont ya bigboy

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back