Home & Garden Spiders can get ****ed

Remove this Banner Ad

In your life you will see/meet far more spiders inside than out. Spiders aren't dumb. Why stay outside where there's wind, rain, birds, and other things that eat spiders? Far more comfortable inside, and because of human activity, plenty of insects to eat. And if the humans are extremely diligent cleaners so that there are no insects - well, the average human male will feed a family of 500 spiders for a few weeks.........................................
Ive just reported your post.

edgie I consulted a friend who works with native animals (he is also the guy in the Shane Warne commercial who removes the lid revealing the tarantula). He said it was worth $200 and you could have easily sold it. Said they are native to Northern QLD.

* me, really? For $200 even I could man up and throw a bucket over it. How did it find its way to far west NSW, Broken Hill, specifically?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

**** me, really? For $200 even I could man up and throw a bucket over it. How did it find its way to far west NSW, Broken Hill, specifically?
You seem to have missed my post..
It doesn't look like it needs to jump on a plane - look where the legs are. Right on top. Spin them around fast enough and the **** becomes a ******* helicopter.

**** me, really? For $200 even I could man up and throw a bucket over it. How did it find its way to far west NSW, Broken Hill, specifically?

He also said it looked pregnant and would have had 400 babies worth $20 each. Its stance was an effort to hide. In regards to being in Broken Hill, most likely a new species, worth even more.

He also said it looked pregnant and would have had 400 babies worth $20 each. Its stance was an effort to hide. In regards to being in Broken Hill, most likely a new species, worth even more.
ahhh that's unfortunate

Just imagine having 400 of those things in your backyard....

You're killing me mate, you're seriously killing me here...

Bloody women!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I'm seeing now is lost dollars...
How could he tell it was pregnant?

Smash it with a hammer.... If millions of little spiders come out of it like a piñata it's pregnant :thumbsu:

Few years ago, was sitting in school chapel listening to rev bark away.

My mate was sitting next to me (scared shitless of spiders) when I notice a nice-sized one crawling over the top of the pew.

He noticed it soon enough to which he start sweating bullets and asked me over and over again to kill it.

Grabbed a Bible out of the pew and WHAM. Dead.

Needless to say everyone around us looking at us. Good times.

1920005_791787567508923_1970506936646142754_n.jpg

When I first deployed to the middle east camel spiders scared the crap out of me. Would be running kick a log dislodge a rock and they would follow you scary. Then I was told they are light sensitive and just wanted to stand in your shade. Scary having a spider on average about the size of a side plate follow you. Had a friend who was petrified of spiders put 3 9mm rounds into one that startled him outside his tent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back