Home & Garden Spiders can get ****ed

Remove this Banner Ad

flamethrower-e1396973685544.jpg

Soooo was outside today cleaning up found five redbacks that makes about ten around our house in a few months serious question should I get a professional out to have a look? Worried our two year old might find one.....
More tidying today and 5-6 more of the bastards. Our yard isn't even messy little pricks were hiding in the chairs of our outside dining suite!!
I'm in Greenacres and we've got a web on nearly every window in the house. They're in plague proportions at the moment.

shell, you know they have spent the summer plotting don't you?

tumblr_mu8a6ivh0d1s3ulybo8_r1_250.gif

also edgie there is ZERO need for a photo.

I knew I shouldn't have posted that before.

There was a moth bigger than my hand on the concrete outside my office this morning. It was very much alive and I had to walk past it. :(

It looks like the babies just die? Which is probably likely.

He doesn't do anything to them but before long they aren't moving...

Anyway.... It's all good. You guys shouldn't worry. Mortality rate of spiders at birth is pretty high. About 60% from memory... So the majority of those spiders would have died naturally in a few days anyway.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I slept better when I didn't know they existed

can't science just go about its business in secret?

I understand mining is a destructive industry by its nature but I do find it quite remarkable, their contribution to science and our understanding of our flora and fauna. I don't think I have ever seen a study that hasn't discovered new and exciting facts about our country.

I get small black house spiders and daddy long legs coming in a lot...

Two nights this week and they always crawl over to just above where the pillow is and that is where they drop down..

I hate how fast black house spiders fly out from there webs

scares the s**t out of me every time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back