soreplums

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2009
malvern
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Red Sox
Thought I'd start a thread on what bonuses/ deals supporters get from our club sponsors via buying a membership. I know we have a deal that saves $5 on movies at village cinemas, does anyone know if we get a deal on international flights with emirates?

Interesting thread. I thought it might get a better response on the mainboard so moved it. What benefits do we get? If Emirates wasn't such a primo airline the savings on flights would probs be the best perk but I doubt you save much when compared to other servers. Who out there makes the most out of the benefits on offer?

I received an email last week about the Magpie rewards program with my ID and password.

Gets you into the rewards website which gives you discounts and offers on a range of things from movie tickets, Emirates flights to dining, clothes, etc

Anyone willing to share the password for the Emirates discount?
You have to sing good old Collingwood Forever, is it worth the discount for you?;)

I used the 10% off a flight to Dubai last year. Saved around $200 and was cheaper then any 'deal' i could find online or through my agent. Great deal considering I only had a $80 membership.

I used the 10% off a flight to Dubai last year. Saved around $200 and was cheaper then any 'deal' i could find online or through my agent. Great deal considering I only had a $80 membership.
It just saved me $360! Thanks Collingwood...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It just saved me $360! Thanks Collingwood...
No problem, just take Kwality with you.

If you only can afford one return ticket, I'll understand.;)

Can someone,by any chance, pm me the emirates code? Also, can I buy others a flight using the code?

Can someone,by any chance, pm me the emirates code? Also, can I buy others a flight using the code?

Plums, doing a bit of research right now for a long-haul flight right now and would like to see what price I can get with the Emirates discount. Have been a Collingwood member coming up close to 20 years so I am legit! But it's obviously too late tonight to call up 1300 MAGPIE and get the password. Would you or someone else in this thread please be able to PM me the code?

Plums, doing a bit of research right now for a long-haul flight right now and would like to see what price I can get with the Emirates discount. Have been a Collingwood member coming up close to 20 years so I am legit! But it's obviously too late tonight to call up 1300 MAGPIE and get the password. Would you or someone else in this thread please be able to PM me the code?
Just a word of warning, I booked my flights through them and flew Emirates and British Airways as Qantas didn't do the routes, which was ok as they're partner airlines.
We joined Qantas club specifically for the trip and couldn't access the lounges as Emirates wouldn't let us and British Airways aren't partnered with them anymore, (not sure if that's relevant to you but thought I'd let you know).
Personally I would try elsewhere for flights, not the club.

PS: Sorry, I don't mean to be negative, it just wasn't a good experience at all.

Last edited:
Hey mate, would love to, but I actually don't know it. Etihad are having a big sale to Europe though. It's travel expo time!

Your avatars always delight.

images

thats me on the far right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back