Sport Marketing/Management Jobs

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi good people of BF,

I am looking at applying for some sport management/marketing roles.
I'd be interested to hear from anyone with recent experience with any of the following companies:-
  • Jam Prospects
  • 121 Marketing Group
  • Cobra Group
  • Taipan
  • Unison Group Sports
  • Sauber Promotions
I'm not saying all these are dodgy but my investigations so far haven't exactly shone positive light. Anyone had great recent experiences?

Thanks in advance!

Hi good people of BF,

I'd be interested to hear from anyone with recent experience with any of the following companies:-
  • Jam Prospects
  • 121 Marketing Group
  • Cobra Group
  • Taipan
  • Unison Group Sports
  • Sauber Promotions
I'm not saying all these are dodgy but my investigations so far haven't exactly shone positive light. Anyone had great recent experiences?

Thanks in advance!

If the job says no experience required you will be selling raffle tickets for surf lifesaving australia in a shopping center before you know it

Hi good people of BF,

• Jam Prospects
  • 121 Marketing Group
  • Cobra Group
  • Taipan
  • Unison Group Sports
  • Sauber Promotions

Thanks in advance!

They're direct marketing companies. If you enjoy door to door sales or standing out the front of supermarkets flogigng raffle tickets for 8-9 hours per day with no minimum wage then go for it. If not, avoid at all costs.

They're direct SALES companies. If you enjoy door to door sales or standing out the front of supermarkets flogigng raffle tickets for 8-9 hours per day with no minimum wage then go for it. If not, avoid at all costs.

I hate the fact these places try and claim they are marketing businesses and essentially deceive young people into thinking they will get experience in an area in which they simply won't

I hate the fact these places try and claim they are marketing businesses and essentially deceive young people into thinking they will get experience in an area in which they simply won't

They are a marketing business, they just neglect to mention the fact they're a direct marketing business ;) But yeh, they're very decieving in their advertising practices for new applicants.

They are a marketing business, they just neglect to mention the fact they're a direct marketing business ;) But yeh, they're very decieving in their advertising practices for new applicants.

These businesses are not in direct marketing. Their core objective is to sell, therefore they are in sales.

Hi There
im not sure if you are still looking for information but I will answer your questions.

Hi good people of BF,

• Jam Prospects
  • 121 Marketing Group
  • Cobra Group
  • Taipan
  • Unison Group Sports
  • Sauber Promotions

Thanks in advance!

Hi There
im not sure if you are still looking for information but I will answer your questions.

Hi Bzzzd,

Thanks for your reply.

What do these jobs entail exactly? Perhaps talk us through a typical day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back