MadMac

Premiership Player
May 5, 2008
Purple Pub
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Swan Districts, Željo
Inspired by Scham's post about Schneider and how "The little prick is always good for 3 or 4 goals against us", I instantly remembered Josh Francou. OK, he wasn't quite a spud but a plodder who would get 40 frigging touches against us. He's a stand out for me.

I know we're 5 and zip and smashing every other team and the thread would've been more appropriate in 2008 but I'm sure there are quite a few players we made look good over the years. Just for the laughs :)

Sam Reid last week played his only good game in months.
He was the player responsible for the mark on the goal line in the drawn game too.

Ok he shouldn't be a spud, but isn't playing well according to the Sydney Board.

Francou was an all-australin and finished 2nd & 3rd in a Brownlow, definitely not a spud or a plodder!

Mate, that's all good, he was an accumulator but as far as I can remember he wasn't really damaging. That's why I sad he wasn't a spud but a plodder.
Priddis won the damn thing and while he's not a spud IMO he's not much more than a plodder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Austin Wonaeamirri

End thread
You obviously missed the memo about never mentioning round 7, 2008, under pain of catapult.
latest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back