Sri Lankan tour of England 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's ****in ridiculous. Bugger it, I'm going to bed and hopefully I wake up to a Sri Lanka win. Last ball of the day would be great.
Second last ball of the day good enough? :)

Brilliant result today, but I think England have really found a star in Ali. He appears to have a head suited to Test Cricket and nothing phases him. If Stokes comes back (which I hope he does, as despite him being a clown- he has a heap of talent), I could maybe see Ali moving up to 3 or 4 and playing very similar to Kallis.

Nothing better than seeing the poms gutted.
anderson_2953342b.jpg

Love it. The 5-0 beating we handed out has completely unraveled these flogs. Cook has to be told to step down now, Prior should be moved on too - nothing but a liability with the gloves and bat.

Jimmy Anderson feebly bunting a rip snorter of a bouncer, straight to short leg, to end a test match is becoming a common site. He did it at the Gabba, Perth and now in this test.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmy Anderson feebly bunting a rip snorter of a bouncer, straight to short leg, to end a test match is becoming a common site. He did it at the Gabba, Perth and now in this test.

Softness of the highest order

Somebody said recently that Indian batsmen are like faithful husbands: they only perform at home :).

But I reckon the Indian team that plays England in the upcoming 5 Test series (starting on July 9) will have taken a lot of comfort from what the Sri Lankans have just achieved. This could be a very competitive series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back