Competitions St Kilda 2014 Dream Team/Supercoach Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If Hickey worth taking as a cheap ruck man? Do you think he will increase well in price. My other ruck is Sandilands.

He will only be a 'stepping stone' anyway to getting a premium ruck, should play enough early to make some coin, I wouldn't be anticipating holding him any longer than bye rounds, FWIW

His scores could fluctuate a fair bit (ie 50-110 SC pts) IMO

hickey seems to thrive on taking on the rucking responsibility himself. if he can prove that hes up to shouldering the load he will be one to keep.

To follow on from the Hickey question... is Longer going to play round 1? Hickeys scoring looks a lot better in the preseason when he rucked on his own compared to when he rucked with Longer.

To follow on from the Hickey question... is Longer going to play round 1? Hickeys scoring looks a lot better in the preseason when he rucked on his own compared to when he rucked with Longer.

Doesn't look like longer will play rd 1 at this stage, but it is still open between Stanley and Longer. I would assume Hickey and Longer will play 10-15 games each this year sharing the load with Hickey atm our no.1 ruckman. It is as krk004 said. Varied scores.

Neither of them are going to break records as a forward ( at this stage ), so if they both play, whatever time Longer ( or Stanley for that matter ) gets in the ruck comes off Hickey's potential score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I took Rohan and McDonough as bench forwards, both will probably make money but weren't that flash on the ground.
I'd have preferred Menzel but I don't know if he will be sub.

The only Saints rookies I have are Dunstan and rookie priced Webster.

I'll have an eye on Markworth.

I took Rohan and McDonough as bench forwards, both will probably make money but weren't that flash on the ground.
I'd have preferred Menzel but I don't know if he will be sub.

The only Saints rookies I have are Dunstan and rookie priced Webster.

I'll have an eye on Markworth.

Webster could score well this season, worth a look IMO!

I think Joey will fly under the radar when he returns, but if one of your mids goes down early he's always a viable option, and will probably be somewhat unique!

hickeys proj. avg. please, would be happy with 85+. simply a stepping stone to the byes.
Or do you think h mac being a better same price option?

hickeys proj. avg. please, would be happy with 85+. simply a stepping stone to the byes.
Is this a Supercoach or DreamTeam/AFL Fantasy questions?

In the NAB Challenge without Longer he scored twice over 90, if Longer is named tomorrow i don't think Hickey will be a good option as he only scored 40 odd with Billy in the side.

I'd say 85+ is good in Supercoach without Longer and maybe 80-85 in DT/AF.

Hard to project but an average of 80 odd IMO if he stays number 1 ruck which I think he will.

I am taking him over H Mac for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back