List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sorry we can't trade Stanley out of the state or else I lose my next door neighbour.

Next pls
Its ok Jeremy Cameron is moving in

Haven't heard that one, although he is a developing player with ability, would take him before Jacksh.
066945-c3ace3e4-359c-11e4-b602-27137950fdd4.jpg

Even HE doesn't believe that Bri-man...

Also, how in the holy hell is he 98kgs?! He's got the upper body of a preschooler, and his legs aren't much more developed...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if we are shipping Stanley off to a club only to pick up say a Lowden later on in the trade period ala Big Mac and Longer last year. Say we get a pick in the teens for Stanley and give Hawthorn a 30s pick for Lowden are we winning?

I wouldn't think that is a bad outcome

What if we are shipping Stanley off to a club only to pick up say a Lowden later on in the trade period ala Big Mac and Longer last year. Say we get a pick in the teens for Stanley and give Hawthorn a 30s pick for Lowden are we winning?

I wouldn't think that is a bad outcome
Don't think we need a 5th pure ruckman on the list... Although Lowden isn't useless up forward...

As I said earlier, Jones only makes sense if it's in your type of scenario, or someone like Sam Grimley perhaps.

I'd just rather keep Rhys.

Last edited:
I would trade Hickey before Stanley. Less versatile & question marks on his durability.

No, more upside going fwd than Longer.

Get his body right & a good run of consecutive footy, would be what we want in a No. 1 Ruck.

Sorry but I don't rate Hickey. Longer is 3 years younger and already a far better tap ruck man and a more competitive beast.

Longer has his areas he needs to work on, namely getting more ball, marking and goal kicking and that will come with experience.

Hickey is like a baby giraffe the way he prances around the field. Trade.

Reckon after watching Roughhead & the big three from Sydney, Franklin, Tippett & Goodes. We definitely need a couple of big hard running goal units in our side, seeing that they were the difference in winning & losing over the weekend. Think Spencer may be one, so just need one more. Then fill up with fast gut running mids & voila, we are on our way.

Sorry but I don't rate Hickey. Longer is 3 years younger and already a far better tap ruck man and a more competitive beast.

Longer has his areas he needs to work on, namely getting more ball, marking and goal kicking and that will come with experience.

Hickey is like a baby giraffe the way he prances around the field. Trade.
How many accounts does Big Mart have?!!

Last edited:
I want to keep Stanley unless we get HUGE overs. Not even sure I would be happy to do it for pick 16 alone. Genuine forward/rucks are hard to find. Finding one with Rhys athletic ability and field kicking is near on impossible. I know he has weaknesses. He has to learn to find more of the footy. Injury and being played out of position have stalled his progress, but I still think there is time for him to become a genuine gun. I have not given up just yet. Think back to the Freo game (yes it is only 1 game), but he is an absolute nightmare match up for the opposition. Runs like the wind, booming kick, marks at full stretch and sticky fingers when his confidence is up. If we trade out Stanley yet are happy to trade for a hack like Liam Jones I will be livid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back