List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane Lucas?
Taylor Hunt?

103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif

I only mentioned Lucas because he might be available.

Sorry I'll get the thread back on track.

Maybe we could get [ Insert your favorite young player in the AFL here ] in exchange for Clinton Jones.

God Save Max King

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 25, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Bloody hell, Mills and Heeney playing for them already, what a crock that whole thing is with them being able to get them on the cheap after having developed them for years under elite guidance! :mad: :thumbsdown:
I am of the opinion that Mills is already a better player than Isaac Heeney, despite being a year younger, while Dunkley is on par with the tough blond mid. Jimmies are going to get seriously rustled next year.

Have to be logged on draft night when McKenzie either gets picked up by someone else before #21 or we chose someone else.

Witnessing Unc lose his s**t will be epic.
Be funny if it was pick 20 that he went

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
I am of the opinion that Mills is already a better player than Isaac Heeney, despite being a year younger, while Dunkley is on par with the tough blond mid. Jimmies are going to get seriously rustled next year.

Sydney should be made to use their first two picks on whoever they want the most ;) new academy rules please hahahah.

TheLastEmperor

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Have to be logged on draft night when McKenzie either gets picked up by someone else before #21 or we chose someone else.

Witnessing Unc lose his s**t will be epic.

I'm not sure Unc can maintain his hard on until draft night, I fear he goes into a coma from constant blood to his old fella and he misses out completely.

https://www.facebook.com/AFLSeasonAndOffSeasonNews/posts/360236054150629

Carlton are closing in on securing Kristian Jaksch, whilst the Hawks look close to gaining Jonathan O'Rourke with the Saints cooling interest in the pair of Giants.

St Kilda at this stage look as though they will be holding on to their first round pick.

FWIW............:rolleyes:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back