St Kilda CEO/board discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

But but but everything is A-Ok at StKilda....

Good timing IMO.

Sure he oversaw a good era on field, but we have been poor off field.

Lack of corporate dollars, lack of sponsors, poor behaviours and ideals (corporate advertising and marketing background)

Let a new CEO drive us forward with the new president.

But but but everything is A-Ok at StKilda....

This is another sign of the seriousness of change underway at St Kilda. Nothing or no one is sacred and well done to the club for moving to make real change. Good job. For those who delight in car accidents and misery, move on as this is a plus for the club, not a negative.

This is another sign of the seriousness of change underway at St Kilda. Nothing or no one is sacred and well done to the club for moving to make real change. Good job. For those who delight in car accidents and misery, move on as this is a plus for the club, not a negative.

If you think everything going on behind scenes is a positive for the club then well I dont know what to think. We are coming across as an absolute basket case and we can thank our lucky stars the Essendon saga and also Melbourne are around at the moment.

If someone could come along and channel just a bit of the massively under utilised saints supporter passion, we'll go somewhere....IMO

If you think everything going on behind scenes is a positive for the club then well I dont know what to think. We are coming across as an absolute basket case and we can thank our lucky stars the Essendon saga and also Melbourne are around at the moment.

Yeah you have a point....all that stuff going on....

Stuff, that nobody elaborates on ever.

If you think everything going on behind scenes
Come on thunda. Be fair, if you're expecting people to be mystified at the goings on behind the scenes. Say what is going on. It's natural for fans to defend their own club, especially when the only reason they have not to is a couple of people saying all is not well.

As requested, the broom from the top.

The players have never been the problem, we just like to blame them because they are the ones we see. Its the people who make the decisions which have been letting us down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard the hiring of the new Head of Vocal Performance was the final straw. Position became untenable after the embarrassment caused.

Perfect timing with the Grand Final tomorrow, there won't be any media scrutiny.

Lets hope we get the best replacement for the job, he/she has a huge job ahead.... almost a mountain I would say.

Cute timing.. With Ross Lyon making the GF

Thunda I am involved with a number of large organisations, both corporate and national charities and events and organisations can go off the rails and items need addressing, sometimes with major changes, BUT every single one of them doesn't revel in their problems, they address them, make changes and move on.

Saints need further professionalism and corporate presence - NOT more lawyers - who will bring not only skills, ideas and corporate governance, but contacts for sponsorship, membership growth, marketing etc.

Not dancing on Nettlefolds grave, but rather wishing him well for what he did for the Saints and attempted to do, but I am supportive of change, I am supportive of improvement and development.

No organisation gains by wallowing in their misfortunes and misery. Stop whining, move on and be supportive of the change, that is underway at the club. If you don't like it, do as we did to the last government, VOTE them (the board) out at the next elections.

Most CEO's & Presidents and such are business men before they take a gig at a footy club. Eventually most of them get a better higher paying offer somewhere else so they take it.
Yes we may always seem to be a Banana skin away from slipping into a basket case :p But i dont see anything sinister about him leaving. Hes probably gonna take a job with less headaches and more money. Good on him.
Hes not irreplaceable.

Did a great job after taking over from Archie 'Disaster' Fraser. He inherited the Seaford decision and made the best of it, we need new sponsors and an injection of enthusiasm, it's a plumb job, we will get a ripper new CEO.
I would like to thank him on behalf of all Saints supporters on this board, well done Netters.
thumbsup.gif

Did a great job after taking over from Archie 'Disaster' Fraser. He inherited the Seaford decision and made the best of it, we need new sponsors and an injection of enthusiasm, it's a plumb job, we will get a ripper new CEO.
I would like to thank him on behalf of all Saints supporters on this board, well done Netters.
thumbsup.gif
Any leads on candidates?

thumbsup.gif

Brianspeaking, now thats a good way to put it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back