St Kilda Player Sponsorship - Nathan Wright Sponsored! Accepting More Pledges for a Second Player

Which Saints player(s) do you want to Sponsor for the 2014 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all
Both Boydie and I will be looking after sponsorship this year.

We really would like to Sponsor a player and help support the club in any way we can, and for us strong/fanatical supporters this is one way that we can do this.

We have heard from the club, and the club has suggested a number of players that we could sponsor. The club has suggested players because we are a forum and we would like a player that will communicate with us quite well as there will be different people who will get to the different functions on offer.
Below are the players we will pick from. The most votes win. If there is an equal number of votes, then Boydie and I will choose.

Time to vote for the player you would like Big Footy St Kilda to sponsor next year. We are going to start things off by committing to one player. Shares will remain at $25 for the 2014 sponsorship. If there is enough interest we might be able to afford 2 players. To sponsor 1 player we will need between 76 & 84 shares.
Between Boydie and I we will organise the sponsorship, the money side of things, and the drawing of prizes. New threads will created and saved where required.
As we are very close to the start of the season the poll will close in 6 days.

Multiple votes are accepted.
Current Shares:
BigFooty - 8
Sunshine Saint - 4
StFly - 8 - Paid
boydie - 8 - Paid
Perservering Saint - 8 - paid
SaintLex - 4
Mindtraveller - 4 Paid
A2R - 2 - Paid
Kildonan - 4 paid
Goodie23 - 4 - Paid
March Hare - 2 - paid
St Mark - 2 Paid
krk004 - 2 Paid
CHB - 2
samm - 2 - paid
Axcellence - 1 Paid
LWP - 2 - Paid
L2M4G - 9 - paid
---
76/76 shares
PLAYER 1 LOCKED IN: NATHAN WRIGHT
this is JUST FANTASTIC!!
Who ever goes to the events, needs to provide a full report top everyone else. The more positive the report the better it will be for all of us.
If people want to pledge more, then we begi to lookat sponsorig a 2nd player.

As we all know we have 1 sponsored player. Pledges are still coming in which is great. we are now looking at a 2nd player. Keep pledging

the following forumites have pledged the following number of shares at $25 each:
Total so far 22/76
ike2012 - 4 - paid
saint wazza - 2 Paid
Qtrain - 1 - Paid
hayes - 1 - paid
saintos - 4
Defacto - 2 -paid
Tangy Zizzle - 4
Maxy22 - 2
Tags - 4 - paid
Cartwright - 2 paid

Last edited:
Take 4 shares Any player is fine with me

I'll take 8 shares I think.

When you vote can you please also let us know how many shares you want. Will need cashola fairly quickly as the club is looking to finalise all Sponsorship by the end of next week!

Bank Account details to come.

Cheers
Boydie

Is it okay to discuss pros for each one (and the odd con)?
  • Eli Templeton : High on the cult hero factor, so that's nice... but being a young rookie, he might not play?
  • Josh Bruce : Solid, dependable, and potentially our backline saviour?
  • Luke Dunstan : Ooh, I do love in-and-under hardnuts. Young, so maybe won't play much?
  • Tom Hickey : Has lots of plusses, he's likely to play a lot, and is apparently a funny and nice guy.
  • Nathan Wright : Exciting! Plenty to like for sponsorship.
  • Maverick Weller : In and under, so personal bias leads me there, but then there's the rookie thing.
  • Josh Saunders : Lots to like!
Agh, that's hard!

Is it okay to discuss pros for each one (and the odd con)?
  • Eli Templeton : High on the cult hero factor, so that's nice... but being a young rookie, he might not play?
  • Josh Bruce : Solid, dependable, and potentially our backline saviour?
  • Luke Dunstan : Ooh, I do love in-and-under hardnuts. Young, so maybe won't play much?
  • Tom Hickey : Has lots of plusses, he's likely to play a lot, and is apparently a funny and nice guy.
  • Nathan Wright : Exciting! Plenty to like for sponsorship.
  • Maverick Weller : In and under, so personal bias leads me there, but then there's the rookie thing.
  • Josh Saunders : Lots to like!
Agh, that's hard!

Of course. To be honest I don't think we can go too wrong with any of them.

2 shares for me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a heads up that to sponsor one of the above players we require $1900 - the equivalent of 76 shares. At the moment we've just notched up our 57th which means there's less than 20 shares left! Get in quick guys.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but here's check out this brochure for a look at what being a part of our player sponsorship will get you: http://sainters.net/corporate-brochure/

Head to page 26 to check it out.

Another heads up:

if you contribute $100 or more, BigFooty will upgrade your membership to Platinum
if you contribute $50 or more but less than $100, BigFooty will upgrade your membership to Gold

Another heads up:

if you contribute $100 or more, BigFooty will upgrade your membership to Platinum
if you contribute $50 or more but less than $100, BigFooty will upgrade your membership to Gold

i assume the 2 shares will get me tegold. does this mean i get rid the ads?

Just a heads up that to sponsor one of the above players we require $1900 - the equivalent of 76 shares. At the moment we've just notched up our 57th which means there's less than 20 shares left! Get in quick guys.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but here's check out this brochure for a look at what being a part of our player sponsorship will get you: http://sainters.net/corporate-brochure/

Head to page 26 to check it out.

Bigfooty still chipping in $200? If so, even less remaining and more like 11 shares left.

Another heads up:

Any chance we'll all get the sponsorship recognition under our avatar this year when we sponsor the player? :p

It seems that we are well on our way to getting to our target!
I am meeting with the club tomorrow morning to confirm our Sponsorship, it seems that Nathan Wright is the winner!!!
But if you like I can confirm with the club who they think out of Wright or Dunstan would be more suitable to our syndicate?

Also will be sending PM to you all with banking details, would appreciate quick transfers if thats coolies, any issues let me know.

Also looking at doing a Sponsorship members get together early in the season as a meet and greet!

What a great idea, maybe the draws for prizes can take place at the same time

Back