St Kilda Players' 2015 Highlight Videos - (7/2/2016 - Tim Membrey)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the final sideways pass he makes in that video was my favourite from him. Just fantastic vision.

BTW you should have grabbed his pressure act vs the hawks in the NAB challenge.

Jack Lonie

Enjoy!

giphy.gif

Massive thanks to the OP - these are excellent. AC/DC just works with these clips for some reason.
FWIW - Lonie is gonna be a gun. I had forgotten how good this kid was in his first year.
So does Led Zeppelin ;)

12Chill you do realise it's gonna be hard to keep up this cracking pace. Can't wait to see you try though! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Roberton.. and please include that amazing switch kick to Riewoldt i think it was in the centre of the ground in the pissing rain against Melbourne at the G.

Thank you!

Sorry mate, sadly can't seem to get ahold of any footage of that kick! Will keep looking.

Another fairly short one at 1 min 37 secs, sorry boys, not a whole lot of footage that I can get my hands on online without having to spend hours downloading and processing.

I believe J-Web is up tomorrow.

Dylan Roberton

Enjoy.

I reckon that I know this might sound strange but with his skills smarts sidestep etc we shiuld try him in the midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newnes' will be up within 20 mins. Wanted to get more of his tackles in but was running out of time, figured there's a good chance I'll make a video solely with his tackles (along with notable character traits from other players) in a separate video once these are all done if people are interested.

Sit tight, vid is being uploaded now.

Love the little shove of contempt he gives Harbrow after he tackles him (0:17).

You made a big call by using ACDC's Big Jack on Newnes, and not Steven, Billings, Sincs or Lones. But he is worthy.

Haha i play and record, have done for many many years and that aint music :p

nah your doing well with the clips, i just turn the sound off :D
Much as I love a bit of world music, Cornish folk tunes just wouldn't cut the mustard here.

On the other hand if we could arrange some Bon Scott on bagpipes with music from the StKilda archipelago in Scotland then we could be onto something. :)

upload_2016-1-9_11-5-0.png

Last edited:
Much as I love a bit of world music, Cornish folk tunes just wouldn't cut the mustard here.

On the other hand if we could arrange some Bon Scott on bagpipes with music from the StKilda archipelago in Scotland then we could be onto something. :)

View attachment 205517
I actually play Delta Blues and heavy Blues Rock :eek: haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back