St Kilda Players' 2015 Highlight Videos - (7/2/2016 - Tim Membrey)

Shane Savage

Enjoy.

Man!!!! from outside 50 on the run that right foot is like
Jtm3HOE.gif

Whenever somebody gives him the ball at about 60mts out you just know hes gonna go
BOOOOOOM!!!

felsty

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
Jeez, noone really talks about Savage as a real weapon and POD for our team but he makes stuff happen when he gets the footy. If he can become more consistent he is just another player who could be a serious threat for opposition teams. Stuff the wing calls, I say keep him as a running half back. I think he creates a lot more headaches that way and has become much more settled in this position.

Jeez, noone really talks about Savage as a real weapon and POD for our team but he makes stuff happen when he gets the footy. If he can become more consistent he is just another player who could be a serious threat for opposition teams. Stuff the wing calls, I say keep him as a running half back. I think he creates a lot more headaches that way and has become much more settled in this position.
The other thing about him is, from what I can gather, he was the most tagged player for our team last year - not Armo, not Steven, Savage. That has to tell us something. Opposition fear him.

Sorry for the delay with Dunstan's video. Might even get 2 vids out tomorrow to make up for it.
No need to apologize mate you've been a star this offseason!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454273200.649163.jpg

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey 12Chill any chance of a Jake Carlisle highlights reel? If you didn't want to taint this thread with his non-St Kilda colours maybe just upload to his Player Advocate thread?

I was planning on doing some players from other clubs last season after I got through a chunk of our list from last season, so I'll definitely be getting arund to Jake.

Back