Scandal St Kilda school girl has an injunction granted on Ricky Nixon's book

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I was young and stupid. My standards were far too high. A combination of insecurities that my mates would laugh at me, and overconfidence that only the best ladies deserved my stinky, pimply, badly dressed, povo self. Today, what I would give for another chance to have a crack. They say girls regret the guys that they sleep with, and guys regret the ones they don't. Too bloody right in my case.

If you're reading this Kimmy, Id swipe right on you.
So much for Crows before hoes then...

1448327285689.jpg

That aint what I call a temptress.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great rig though braaah

The thing is. You would have to go straight to bonking as her teeth would completely cut up your diddly come bj time.

What grade are you in?

Probably one of the more putrid threads I've seen on bigfooty and that's saying something.

you must have a really strong opinion on oloughlin and the management of the sydney football club that decided to use hush money then...

you must have a really strong opinion on oloughlin and the management of the sydney football club that decided to use hush money then...

ever heard of a non sequitur?

what does the management of a football club, O'Loughlin, and hush money have to do with internet warriors equating the "rootability" of a girl with her worth in general?

RICKY Nixon will be allowed to publish salacious claims of his relationship with ‘St Kilda Schoolgirl’ Kim Duthie in a hard copy version of his tell-all biography, a judge has ruled.

Ms Duthie, 22, sought a Court of Appeal injunction against two chapters detailing accusations against her from being released in the warts-and-all account titled My Side.

In a brief address Justice David Beach dismissed the application but ordered that no details from the book about Ms Duthie could be published in electronic form until June 9 2016.

RICKY Nixon will be allowed to publish salacious claims of his relationship with ‘St Kilda Schoolgirl’ Kim Duthie in a hard copy version of his tell-all biography, a judge has ruled.

Ms Duthie, 22, sought a Court of Appeal injunction against two chapters detailing accusations against her from being released in the warts-and-all account titled My Side.

In a brief address Justice David Beach dismissed the application but ordered that no details from the book about Ms Duthie could be published in electronic form until June 9 2016.

Is that when the hard copy goes on sale? Baffling otherwise o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back