Scandal St Kilda school girl has an injunction granted on Ricky Nixon's book

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When so many injunctions are allowed in Victoria compared to the rest of the nation, why can't the legal system protect the privacy of a 17 yr old?

I wonder how many AFL related injunctions have been sought or are in place? Bet we'll never be allowed to know.

When so many injunctions are allowed in Victoria compared to the rest of the nation, why can't the legal system protect the privacy of a 17 yr old?

I wonder how many AFL related injunctions have been sought or are in place? Bet we'll never be allowed to know.

I'm not sure what you mean.

1. There are very few injunctions granted in Victorian courts
2. Any application can be publicised, but not the subject matter of the injunction.
3. She's now 22

I'm not sure what you mean.

1. There are very few injunctions granted in Victorian courts
2. Any application can be publicised, but not the subject matter of the injunction.
3. She's now 22

I've read that the Victorian courts grant far more injunctions than any other courts in Australia.

sweet rig

Yes indeed. But sadly this fact ( the decent 'rig' ) is the only ray of sunshine in an otherwise sordid, disgusting tale of one man's fall to the bottom of the pond.

Nixon is lower than pond scum. He is the mud and slime at the bottom.

A truely pathetic individual who has zero dignity left in this world.

LOL at both of them. Have absolutely no credibility. If you want a good laugh, here's what they saying.

DUTHIE:

“He arranged for a taxi to pick me up and bring me to his holiday home whereupon I spent the night with him. We had intimate relations.

“We went back to a hotel room in Little Collins St, Melbourne. We spent the night together in this hotel room during which time Nixon produced a bag of cocaine which he ingested and which he invited me to ingest. We had intimate relations.

“During the whole of this time, I was in a very confused state. I did not know whether I was having a genuine relationship with Nixon or whether he was simply using me.

“I did things during that period which I now sincerely regret including posting nude photos of certain St Kilda football players on the internet.

“While he was driving with me in the car, a few times he drove at speeds that I believe were above 150km/h. He was shouting at me. He said “I’m just going to end this all. I will drive us into the Yarra River.

“He braked the car suddenly, causing me to strike my face on the dashboard.

“He was shouting at me. Sitting in the driver’s seat, he punched me in the face with his fist once, in the area of my eyes.

“After Nixon punched me, I believe that he called my mother on a mobile phone. My mother was on speaker phone. Nixon screamed or shouted words to the effect that he was going to kill me, and that he was going to kill my family.

“He gave me $500 in cash, and told me that he would pay me a lot of money if I said to the interviewers the things that he told me to say.

“He told me to say that we never did drugs together, that we never had sex, that I had made it all up and that I should apologise to him on air.”

NIXON:

“When I arrived at the hotel room I remember her insisting I have something to drink. So I did. “Unfortunately, something laced with GBH, a liquid drug where the taste can be hidden by fruit juice, makes you lose control of your inhibitions.

“I kept saying, ‘I don’t want a drink.’ But she kept thrusting them at me.”

“I have good reason to believe that she was stalking one of my sons, having following him home from school and taken photos of him at the tram stop. The girl had posted a blog claiming as much.”

“I believe that the video recorded by the Plaintiff consists of footage which was recorded at different times in relation to different hotel rooms and spliced together.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL at both of them. Have absolutely no credibility. If you want a good laugh, here's what they saying.

DUTHIE:

“He arranged for a taxi to pick me up and bring me to his holiday home whereupon I spent the night with him. We had intimate relations.

“We went back to a hotel room in Little Collins St, Melbourne. We spent the night together in this hotel room during which time Nixon produced a bag of cocaine which he ingested and which he invited me to ingest. We had intimate relations.

“During the whole of this time, I was in a very confused state. I did not know whether I was having a genuine relationship with Nixon or whether he was simply using me.

“I did things during that period which I now sincerely regret including posting nude photos of certain St Kilda football players on the internet.

“While he was driving with me in the car, a few times he drove at speeds that I believe were above 150km/h. He was shouting at me. He said “I’m just going to end this all. I will drive us into the Yarra River.

“He was shouting at me. Sitting in the driver’s seat, he punched me in the face with his fist once, in the area of my eyes.

“After Nixon punched me, I believe that he called my mother on a mobile phone. My mother was on speaker phone. Nixon screamed or shouted words to the effect that he was going to kill me, and that he was going to kill my family.

“He gave me $500 in cash, and told me that he would pay me a lot of money if I said to the interviewers the things that he told me to say.

“He told me to say that we never did drugs together, that we never had sex, that I had made it all up and that I should apologise to him on air.”

NIXON:

“When I arrived at the hotel room I remember her insisting I have something to drink. So I did. “Unfortunately, something laced with GBH, a liquid drug where the taste can be hidden by fruit juice, makes you lose control of your inhibitions.

“I have good reason to believe that she was stalking one of my sons, having following him home from school and taken photos of him at the tram stop. The girl had posted a blog claiming as much.”

“I believe that the video recorded by the Plaintiff consists of footage which was recorded at different times in relation to different hotel rooms and spliced together.”

Jesus...it's worse than imagined.

Two compulsive liars competing.

Hardly worth $29.99 of your hard earned.

DUTHIE:

NIXON:

I didn't think it was possible for anyone to have lower credibility than Ricky Nixon. Enter Kim Duthrie.

Got it straight from the Herald sun online. LOL at anyone who would pay for the book.

Not for a second did I think you had bought a copy of this piece of literary crud.

Unable to come to grips with the fact that they had the name wrong this whole time, some fans have even come up with a crazy theory as to why the name was "changed." They believe that the name of the books was actually Berenstein at one point, but we've shifted into a parallel universe — an alternative timeline, if you will — where the title of the books is The Berenstain Bears.

There's actually a name for this theory: The Mandela Effect. The theory states that shared false memories are in fact glimpses into parallel worlds with different timelines and was named by writer and "paranormal consultant" Fiona Broome based on the fact that thousands of people apparently remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison in the '80s despite having been released from prison in 1990 and going on to become president of South Africa. Mandela didn't actually pass away until 2013. But Broome doesn't consider the theory to be crazy or a conspiracy. She believes it's based on quantum mechanics (which is way to complicated to even begin to explain).
Smoking the reefer

A supposedly mature man taking advantage of a 17 yo, who for all her faults was still a girl.

Men are meant to be better than this. We are supposed to identify when a girl is making bad decisions for herself and we shouldn't add to the bad decisions.
Huge assumption that Ricky is mature.

Convenient that he had a copy of the book in hand when leaving the court room as well. Gotta love the mainstream publicity desperation. Interesting to know that he contacted someone who has ghost written some previous books 'by' former players, but was told to gagf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back