St Kilda v Adelaide rd 4, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

As poor as St.Kilda were today, they're still below Brisbane in the race for the #1 pick. Those wins over Melbourne and GWS may prove costly at the end of the year.
Carlton sure are throwing in some effort to get the #1 though.
Dont count them out.

Jeremy Cameron only kicked 3 against us when we were missing our three best key defenders, obviously a spud. He took 4 marks.
Not a good argument is it?
I actually think Cameron has been disappointing so far this season and may have got ahead of himself after being hyped up so much. He's become a somewhat lazy footballer who relies on silver service from the midfielders, rather than working insanely hard for his goals (ala Riewoldt).

Cordy and Stanley are both VFL standard at this stage.

The Dogs were also in the game for 3 qtrs against North - a better team than Adelaide

Stanley nine marks today. Not bad for a bloke that cant play hey.

Stanley nine marks today. Not bad for a bloke that cant play hey.

And an objective view below:

Stanley was for the most part woeful today.

I don't care what the stats say, I saw a bloke whose efforts would be considered soft in basketball.

He's got the skills and the pace but he doesn't have the mindset for either to be useful at AFL level.

Carlton sure are throwing in some effort to get the #1 though.
Dont count them out.
It will be interesting to see if Malthouse drops Murphy and Gibbs to sure up the losses. He will start his A-Grade s***trucks in Kane Lucas, Robbie Warnock and Andrew Walker for the rest of the year.

Amazing that you throw up Jones kicking 3 even though his impact otherwise was minimal. Yet ignore Stanleys numbers.

Because last time I checked the team with the most goals wins the game more often than the team with the most marks.

Stanley's impact was minimal regardless while Jones has now kicked 3 goals two weeks in a row in wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because last time I checked the team with the most goals wins the game more often than the team with the most marks.

Stanley's impact was minimal regardless while Jones has now kicked 3 goals two weeks in a row in wins.

Wow just amazing he has strung two games in a row when his minimal impact was close enough to score.

Wow just amazing he has strung two games in a row when his minimal impact was close enough to score.

As opposed to Stanley whose minimal impact does what?

He had three hitouts tonight. Some pinch-hitting ruckman he is.

Match is over, I'm just humouring the fool.

PS it's Rhys Stanley vs Liam Jones. Cordy is a VFL player.
I understand that a shitfight about which average players are better then other average players is a super important aspect to your life for some god forsaken reason but how about you keep it civil and debate like an adult rather then being a dick about it?

I understand that a shitfight about which average players are better then other average players is a super important aspect to your life for some god forsaken reason but how about you keep it civil and debate like an adult rather then being a dick about it?

I'm sorry, I just can't hack blatant stupidity, I get sucked in by trolling too easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back